Organocide Organic Spray

• Thread starter G420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

G420

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with this stuff for powder mildew control and spider mite prevention. will this leave an after taste in the buds? thanks

P

Plinkerton

Have you smelled it? That was enough to keep me from using it.

I hear it works okay for mites though.

K

kolah

Be weary of listings of things called "organic" nowadays. Since the USDA took over the organic labeling in 2000 they have really lowered the bar. Some product and foods listed as "organic" are far from safe. Just a thought.

and the newage, trendy term: "all natural"

G

G420

Have you smelled it? That was enough to keep me from using it.

I hear it works okay for mites though.

I havent ordered or tried it yet......never smeeled it , is it that bad?
any advice on something that can take care of both powdery mold and insect control that wont leave a nasty after taste?

420bliss

420bliss

I havent ordered or tried it yet......never smeeled it , is it that bad?
any advice on something that can take care of both powdery mold and insect control that wont leave a nasty after taste?

it smells bad cause it uses fish oil, smells like fish

cannabeans

cannabeans

"all natural"

and the newage, trendy term: "all natural"[/QUOTE]

the term "all natural" has even less government oversite than "organic".

i would be even more wary of that term!
i have seen miracle grow soil that says "ALL NATURAL"

here is the wiki defination of "all natural"

"Natural foods" and "all natural foods" are widely used terms in food labeling and marketing with a variety of definitions, some of which are vague. The term is assumed to imply foods that are minimally processed and do not contain manufactured ingredients, but the lack of standards in some jurisdictions means that the term assures nothing. The term "organic" has similar implications and has an established legal definition in many countries and an international standard. In some places, the term "natural" is defined and enforced. In others, such as the United States, it has no meaning

BUYER BEWARE

back to the original question: organicide is a fish based horticulture oil. i have used on vegging plants in conjuction with other insecticides and seemd to work well for bugs. in my experience oil based products did not help with powdery mildew, although many will tell you different. i have never used it on flowering plants because of the fish oil base, seems to me, that it could leave a fishy smell if sprayed too late in bloom. (personal preference)

Top Bottom