Orginal Strawberry Cough kushman cut

• Thread starter Jwhy333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jwhy333

Jwhy333

What it do guys and gals I just did a clone trade with an old timer that had some older stock elites and jsut looking for some specific first hand info on how it grows and smells.

Ideally would like to know growth style , does it stretch for ya? Apprently this cut does not stretch much .
It’s an older cut so I’d like to hear perspectives from people running currently. The guy I got it from does not smoke and grows only so it’s a pain in the ass asking for flavor descriptions and smell descriptions , he said it doesn’t smell that much like strawberry’s and mostly haze smell so drop a line if you can cjime

dire wolf

dire wolf

What it do guys and gals I just did a clone trade with an old timer that had some older stock elites and jsut looking for some specific first hand info on how it grows and smells.

Ideally would like to know growth style , does it stretch for ya? Apprently this cut does not stretch much .
It’s an older cut so I’d like to hear perspectives from people running currently. The guy I got it from does not smoke and grows only so it’s a pain in the ass asking for flavor descriptions and smell descriptions , he said it doesn’t smell that much like strawberry’s and mostly haze smell so drop a line if you can cjime
Hey j , I strongly doubt that you are going to find anyone here growing a Kyle Kushman" original" clone .....
Or anywhere else for that matter ..
Also , seems a little weird that he grows it but can't describe it , anyway good luck , it's hard to find elite original clones with legendary status
Your lucky

Jwhy333

Jwhy333

I mean he did describe it, he jsut grow since early 90s and preferred booze, but always cropped and liked having elites .... I said he mentioned it doesn’t stretch much and it smells more of haze to him lol I was jsut looking for other input from mofos that also run because it’s definitely around for other folks maybe icmag and not this site tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

on another note how is it hard to believe people kept that cut alive? I have a handful of much older cuts then that lol orginal sour diesel , Chemdog D, an heirloom blueberry indica from mid 90s.. all kept alive and well for 20+ years
Hey j , I strongly doubt that you are going to find anyone here growing a Kyle Kushman" original" clone .....
Or anywhere else for that matter ..
Also , seems a little weird that he grows it but can't describe it , anyway good luck , it's hard to find elite original clones with legendary status
Your lucky

Jwhy333

Jwhy333

Wow , I need a good night bed story , especially the one about the original sour diesel ,do you mind if I ask a few questions . Like what year did you quire it ? If I may ask , which crew and which state ? Is it aj sour diesel , chaco sour diesel , Wiesel sour diesel , is it Rez sour diesel , is it the riri cut ? Is it the first class sour diesel clone ?

Is it Chem X masssuper skunk sour diesel , is it east coast sour diesel ? Is it so as lame new your sour diesel ....

Is it the one and only elite clone cut sour from around 91 ?

Please please tell me a good legend bedtime story
Man you must not be around much old heads that keep good shit alive , which is average I suppose but I’m from upstate ny , my dads lead singer got a tray of orginal sour diesel cuts in 2001 and had it since, the Chemdog D I got a few years ago I got in western mass, jsut got sun simulator deadhead og cut over the weekend as well, you can dm and ask me shit instead of crying out fake lmao what do you even carry from back in the day man ? Most mofos in my neck of the woods hold down shit
for decades , litterly.

Anywho here’s the sour diesel that’s been in my family since 2001

87AD866D B718 4345 AD86 4778B1E2FE9D
Jwhy333

Jwhy333

That one I can’t give ya much background on on he got it in nyc in 97 and it’s a super fat top indica that he claims isn’t Dj short but I can’t really much on that cut other then it tastes like blueberry muffins to the max even for its age it still is a terp monster jsut wouldn’t make it in today’s market next to like a purple punch looking bag but still very frosty and super enjoyable smoke

Who's heirloom blueberry is it ? Like who introduced the clone ? DJ ? Sagamartha?
Serious seeds ?

Jwhy333

Jwhy333

hey man dm ya boy here would love to have a back and forth , excuse my earlier responses, text seems to not translate well often especially during sour diesel discussions haha
Hey jwhyiam ,I'm the old head who's been collecting elite clones from the nineties......
I got my sour diesel and east coast sour diesel cuts in New York City around 1995

I didn't cry out fake on you , just asked which cuts you had and some back line story , didn't mean to offend .....

Il dm , but honestly , I haven't seen real clone only sd in a long time , respectfully would love to share stories if your up for that ......

Latest posts

Top Bottom