Oriental Express finish at 34n?

• Thread starter OCEAN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OCEAN

Wanting a high similar to my Casey Jones cut which is no longer with us sadly. I'm thinking they'll be a long flowerer due to the pure Thai side of things, but the description says 60-70 days, that isn't too bad.... Anyone finished these bad bitches near this lat?

Thanks

B

barefoot

be curious here at just shy of 37o as well........

have some beans ready to sow in few weeks.......

ganj on......

Billygoat

Billygoat

Wanting a high similar to my Casey Jones cut which is no longer with us sadly. I'm thinking they'll be a long flowerer due to the pure Thai side of things, but the description says 60-70 days, that isn't too bad.... Anyone finished these bad bitches near this lat?

Thanks

Evening, I thought I would drop in and give my 2-cents worth. As for the high similar to Casey Jones. Yes, it's going to be similar, but your going to have no diesel in it. Your going to be more on the trippy and racey side of things. Which, isn't bad at all. You should be either sweet, spicy or a blend with smell and taste. You'll be very happy with your girls. You will also notice resin forming nicely. This is from the e-32 mother.

As for flower time is a tricky one. You can never give a spot on flower time with cannabis. I don't care what anyone says. I say this because of a few reason. It's all depends how you are growing the seeds. Are they going to be grown outdoors, indoors, hydro, soil, and location. This plays a big roll on the flower time. As for my timing on my seeds. I aim more towards indoor growers. Since, that's the baulk of the growers. OE normally goes 65-67 days for me.

I hope this info helps out. Good luck with your grows and let me know how they turn out. Hit me up if you have any questions or need any help. OE, is my oldest cross and I'm still working her to a IBL status.
Take care,
BG

be curious here at just shy of 37o as well........

have some beans ready to sow in few weeks.......

ganj on......

Good luck with the grow. Hope it turns out well. Same as I posted above. If you have any questions or need any help. Just let me know.
Take care,
BG

O

OCEAN

Thanks BG! They will be planted directly in soil outdoors at 2000ft elevation. I figured the narcotic side of the stone would be absent but I am ok with this as mine I think was a more trainwreck pheno and I very much enjoyed the UP happy high I got from it. Happygrass strains are what I'm after, thats what I found in Casey Jones and thats what I hope to find in OE.

My next question concerns hermaphrodism, being at or past F2 generation are these mostly going to be male OR female or will a few of these bitches surprise me late season with some dicks tryna spunk all up in my flowers?

Thank you

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks BG! They will be planted directly in soil outdoors at 2000ft elevation. I figured the narcotic side of the stone would be absent but I am ok with this as mine I think was a more trainwreck pheno and I very much enjoyed the UP happy high I got from it. Happygrass strains are what I'm after, thats what I found in Casey Jones and thats what I hope to find in OE.

My next question concerns hermaphrodism, being at or past F2 generation are these mostly going to be male OR female or will a few of these bitches surprise me late season with some dicks tryna spunk all up in my flowers?

Thank you

Hey,

sorry, I deleted your other thread asking the same question here, so I'll answer it. As form Hermi's in these. I make the selection I best I can and test them in many ways. As for the F2's. I've only seen a few and that means 2 so far. I totally cut out any parents that show signs of hermi's.

What I've seen is a male sack or two late in flower with the females. I have yet to see any males produce any hair's or pistol's. The only issue is a pollen sack late in flower with the females.

The next generation should be in good standings. There isn't any real issues with the F2's. Just keep an eye out and you should be fine. With any Thai gene back ground. You have to look out for hermi's. No matter how much they are worked. If, i missed something. Just, ask me again and i'll do my best.

Stress, will cause issues, but I do a great job stress testing them. I try to be as honest with anything and everything. Not like others selling seeds. If there is a issue. I try to do my best to fix it. If, there are any issues. Just hit me up and I'll answer any questions.
Take care,
BG

O

organamike420

mine took 12 weeks in late fall/ early winter and im in so cal, but outdoor that time of year always seems to take my plants a few weeks longer with lesser yields but LST the thing and youll have frosty nugglets everywhere if it will finish where you live, maybe if the days get too long just pound 4 metal fence posts around the lady and tarp it at 11 or 12 hours and remove the tarp once its dark. its not very much work. also i got my OE as a cutting from a dispensary. it was a racey even after 12 weeks and i had no herm problems, the pheno wasnt for me was kinda bland and took longer than everything else so i didnt keep the strain. i hope my rambles helped and im sorry if i went off topic and i hope it works out great for you

O

OCEAN

Went for a pack of OE :D
We'll see, I'm hoping for that heavenly heady high I got with my Casey mom. Also some CJ f2's alongside the OE, this should be fun.

Billygoat

Billygoat

mine took 12 weeks in late fall/ early winter and im in so cal, but outdoor that time of year always seems to take my plants a few weeks longer with lesser yields but LST the thing and youll have frosty nugglets everywhere if it will finish where you live, maybe if the days get too long just pound 4 metal fence posts around the lady and tarp it at 11 or 12 hours and remove the tarp once its dark. its not very much work. also i got my OE as a cutting from a dispensary. it was a racey even after 12 weeks and i had no herm problems, the pheno wasnt for me was kinda bland and took longer than everything else so i didnt keep the strain. i hope my rambles helped and im sorry if i went off topic and i hope it works out great for you

Thanks for the info. Sorry, she wasn't your tea. She can be very racey for sure. Glad to hear you got a chance to grow her out. Even if it was clones from the clubs. I support the clubs and don't get me wrong, but growing from seeds. Gives you a better choice and a chance to find something nice. Your not stuck with that one pheno.
Thanks,
BG

Went for a pack of OE :D
We'll see, I'm hoping for that heavenly heady high I got with my Casey mom. Also some CJ f2's alongside the OE, this should be fun.

Good luck and thanks for the support. I'm sure your going to have some fun. Looking forward to hearing the results. Best of luck.
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom