APPEARANCE

Crystaly yet very fluffy.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : fruity pebbles
Associated smells of bud : sweet, juicy fruit

TASTE

Dominant flavour : blueberry hash
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : 7 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 75% head 25% body
Potency : 9 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : 45 minutes of super heady then fades into nice body high for another hour (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : yes but motivating you to want to go and cook a full meal.
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (y) - berry (y) - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (y) - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti (y)

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (y) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (y) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

B

billybadazz

nice! Did you grow it? If so how long did you flower for? Organic? Indoor or outdoor? sorry for all the ?'s just interested.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
O Haze is the shit with the right pheno!!

P

Purely Medical

I let it go 12 weeks and then cut the entire plant the first batch. It was about 50% cloudy 30% amber 20% clear. I took clones and im just finishing batch two that is at 15 weeks. 70% amber 30% cloudy. I did cut some of batch two at 11 weeks to see if it has any thing special to it, or if it will just be racy and that is curing. Im excited to see if there is much difference. But im growing the haze in hydro with canna flores and fox farms cha-ching and beasty bloom. (my first grow with the canna line) i had been using botanicare forever, before this. Flowered under 400w hps. Second batch under 1000 w hps :) such a difference in appearance/quantity it's unbelievable. I have not tried it in my vape yet. The first run i got 3 males and one female and gave most of the 1 ounce it produced to my patient. So i didnt get a lot of testing :(

Which pheno have you tried? Ive heard of a cat piss pheno but ive heard of such smells associated with many different strains so maybe my memory serves false.

P

Purely Medical

1_65.jpg

P

Purely Medical

I hope that everyone can see it. It took some time but i think i got it to post. If anyone can confirm i would appriciate it.

P

Purely Medical

Im having a tough time posting the pic ive got to go to bed ill try again tomorrow.

S

Samson4

Glad to finally catch a smoke report of this strain. Have you grown any other pure hazes?

P

Purely Medical

No I haven't grown any other pure hazes. But with so many strains now everyone is adding haze to the name. But i am attempting to grow out some pharai farmhouse Sativa right now from the real seed company. But I'm gonna do some back crossing on the O haze and see if I can find some really awesome phenotypes. Ideally looking for the elusive cat piss pheno. Plus I have crossed the o haze to all of my current mothers at this point. So much testing never enough room.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Nice report, but I can't see the pic.

Is Reeferman still in the biz? I was a fan of his Love Potion #1 a few years back. It was the standard by which I judged other sativa doms. I still have a few of his seeds from 4 years ago, and plan to pop them this winter.

If you like speedy sativas, his Willie Nelson was phenomenal. It required 18 weeks of flower time, though, so I only grew it once.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Willie Nelson is bomb smoke.. But I didn't no it took 18 weeks 2 flower.. Damn that's y I only got it 2 times.. It's super tasty ummmm!!

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I had an accidental cross between WN and an indica dom. It lowered flowering time and still kept the up buzz.

It is probably a strain worthy of experimental crossing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom