Original NYCD

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which Pheno do you like Best?

• Total voters
Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Damn d them girls look very good all of them.. my pick would be#4 she looks frosty and heavier then #3 but damn those are hard choices.
Nice work on these ladies

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

nice buds dirk! really diggin the donkey dick grow style......take it easy

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

dope! nice phenos, that #3 is def the keeper IMO :)

dirk d

dirk d

Damn d them girls look very good all of them.. my pick would be#4 she looks frosty and heavier then #3 but damn those are hard choices.
Nice work on these ladies
yo Wbwidow!! thanks man.. I love my girls :) The more I played with the #4 the more I liked that girl. Got her in the flower room now about 6 weeks in and she is not disappointing.

im on number 3 that shit is some fire
Thanks QBMo! thing is the #3 is even better when you smoke her lol already have about 4 of her clones in the veg room getting ready for a decent size run of her in a few months.

nice buds dirk! really diggin the donkey dick grow style......take it easy
Thanks Ohiofarmer! the donkey farming is just starting :)

dope! nice phenos, that #3 is def the keeper IMO :)
Thanks We Solidarity :) I love beauty and the #3 is one of the most beautiful plants i've grown. Got to give thanks to JJ for making such a sick cross really.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i was going with 4 or 5 myself they looked like better yeilders. 1 looks pretty though but if 4 works once shes dialed, shes a good one

kendog000

kendog000

Sup DD, mani think weve talked bout this already, but im all in on #3, she just looks sexier from where im sittng. That #4 for sur looks to be thechunkr of the group, so who knows. I know what ur testers go throgh, so i might wait fr fial decisns after seeing ur proper run with these 3 hunnies!!
Be easy bro, ad hit a brother up hha
Ken

dirk d

dirk d

New York City Diesel #3 Day 59
3NYCD2
3NYCD5
3NYCD7
3NYCD8

I have been waiting way too long to smoke this girl! lol She's stunning and I can't wait to try her out.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She's filling in real nice, Dirk. U will be smoking on that bitch soon, bro! Keep up the great work and see ya in the threads.

dirk d

dirk d

looking very good, D.
these are definitely on my short list of things to add to the lineup.
thanks for the grow show.
thanks catdaddy, I'm trying to be patient before i smoke this girl lol

She's filling in real nice, Dirk. U will be smoking on that bitch soon, bro! Keep up the great work and see ya in the threads.
Thanks for stopping by Rival! The #3 is drying right now and man she has some amazing color. stay tuned for the reports and test results on these ladies. going to be testing the #3 end of this month and the #4 next run.

R

ReCway

just popped a pack of ONYCD Sis hope I get something like you. Very Well done sir.

Kushwick

Kushwick

I bet those onycd sis will be nice.

Dirkd those girls look beautiful and chunky
Can't wait to hear how they smoke.

R

ReCway

idk the beans said ONYCD sis. Im guessing thats Original NYCD Sister.

urbanite420

urbanite420

I thought ONYCD was Chem 91 x Tres Dawg. NYC sis is (Chem 91 x Tres dawg) x (Chem sis x Tres Dawg). I havent seen or heard of ONYCD sis, but it might be Chem 91 x (Chem sis x Tres Dawg)...Totally just a guess...

Camdawg

Camdawg

Will the "real run" be in this same thread? Don't wanna miss a diesel show.

dirk d

dirk d

just popped a pack of ONYCD Sis hope I get something like you. Very Well done sir.
Thanks ReCway! You're going to be more than happy with your pack i'm sure :) good luck to you.

I bet those onycd sis will be nice.

Dirkd those girls look beautiful and chunky
Can't wait to hear how they smoke.
Hey Kushwick thanks man.. I've been smoking on these girls and they are fantastic! still young but man they pack a punch. getting the #3 and #4 tested today :)

Is this different than NYC SiS?
yes

I thought ONYCD was Chem 91 x Tres Dawg..
correct the ONYCD is Chem 91 x Tres Dawg. JJ would have to chime in on the NYC sis

Will the "real run" be in this same thread? Don't wanna miss a diesel show.
The real run is already under way and man they are looking good! :) I'll throw up some more pics when i get them closer to harvest. right now they are about 5 weeks in flower.

green punk

green punk

Your girls look great! What kind of smells you getting from your keepers? I had two that were more rotten fruit and the two I kept were chem/fuel/glue/. You see any male parts on them girls? I had one that threw sacks and had a few seeds, gonna try her out again see if she has in a subsequent runs.

after some looking I agree I think NYC Sis is ONCYD x Chemsis x TresDawg . Hope JJ tells us what up.

R

ReCway

I thought ONYCD was Chem 91 x Tres Dawg. NYC sis is (Chem 91 x Tres dawg) x (Chem sis x Tres Dawg). I havent seen or heard of ONYCD sis, but it might be Chem 91 x (Chem sis x Tres Dawg)...Totally just a guess...

looked at the beans pack and it says NYC sis. I bought them at auction couple months ago. Hope they are dank they were $300.. Hope JJ chimes in cuz im confrused

Top Bottom