original POW description

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

i got one POW going right now in veg from seed and its a short bushy lady.. i thought it was more Purple indica dominant cuz the purples im used to like urkle and gdp are short and bushy and the pacific g i ran was like a beanpole straight up but still bushy like with a lot of branches but stayed thin and straight up if that makes sense. a thin tall bush instead of a short wide bush.

im thinking its gonna purp up but i guess ill have to throw it in flower and see. im actually really excited for this one as its growing very nicely and staying healthy. ima have to get a cut off of it and throw it in flower.

M

MI_MMMP_420

As far as the smoke from the g13 leaning pheno how is it? And the pl pheno and the hybrid between the two? I am thinking of getting some, and there will be some of the originals from guru. Not from him byt from his batch.

M

MI_MMMP_420

Just germed 5 and got 6 seedliings going. Is there a really good keeper somewhere in a pack from you motoa? Also got a clone of killer queen and a clone of your g-13 hashplant- strawberry deisiel going as well.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Germed 5 and got 6 seedlings? Your luck is WAY better than mine lmfao. There is always a keeper to be found in Mota's work. That G-13/HP x Strawberry Diesel is fucking tasty. If I were you, I would veg and flip that bitch FAST. Good luck bro. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I knew that my math had to be off. Thanks for the laugh though for real. Good luck again. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

GhostFace

GhostFace

does anyone have any pics of P.O.W flowering or dry bud pics? post them if you got them

gotta be fiya in them beans!
o_O

215 User

215 User

Still got a pack of DVP Purple Indica aka his version of God bud.

That is some stinky stuff but was so stellar!Very interesting & informative...

Cold Country

Cold Country

I have POW ,definitely some keepers ,I found 2 phenos 1 taller purple sorta grapey smelling the other smaller bushier and I can't really describe the smell/flavor maybe the G-13,all I know is I love smoking every one of the girls I have ,sets me back nice,helps with body aches and takes all ambition and throws it out the window.
Heck even the males were very strong /healthy looking every one of them.
It's for sure a keeper and I have cuts,I just wish I kept a G-13/Black Widow cut,also some tasty meds.

Cold Country

Cold Country

I have POW ,definitely some keepers ,I found 2 phenos 1 taller purple sorta grapey smelling the other smaller bushier and I can't really describe the smell/flavor maybe the G-13,all I know is I love smoking every one of the girls I have ,sets me back nice,helps with body aches and takes all ambition and throws it out the window.
Heck even the males were very strong /healthy looking every one of them.
It's for sure a keeper and I have cuts,I just wish I kept a G-13/Black Widow cut,also some tasty meds.

Cold Country

Cold Country

Here is one of my fave POW's.
LP POW

Top Bottom