Original sour diesel clone
Original sour diesel clone 3
Original sour diesel clone
Original sour diesel clone 2

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon Seeds

Last edited:
S

steelcanaries

sorry, that plant looks great, but it doesn't look anything like the original clone only sour diesel...imo, anyone who believes this plant is original clone only, has no idea of what a real diesel is like...might be a nice hybrid or one from the many seed versions that have been around for ages now...the original has a very distinct look and is an old clone between 20-30 years old now...but what do i know....just my thoughts...plants looks happy healthy and well loved, and thats what matters, just tired of peeps, clubs, whatever throwing the diesel name around....cause real diesel really does stand out different from the crowd and is pretty memorable...once you experience her...shes hard to forget...

S

steelcanaries

if that plant is a clone only, my guess would be afghooey or maybe blue dream...she might be some sort of "diesel", but she is not the original clone only original version of the legendary sour diesel...

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

@WiseGorilla that looks just like mine. The top has a different bud structure and doesnt get that dark really like @thglobs

H

happy b

Been tryin to get a good sour d pheno from seeds over the years with no luck.every cross iv had never gave any sour phenos.not even close.and being in the uk i cant just go to a dispensary and get some sour deisel or a sour deisel clone.i dont think the flavor of the sd comes out very good in a cross.

S

shawkmon

strong bump, ive never grown ecsd and i knew it was a fake from one glance , the last pic looks legit

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Been tryin to get a good sour d pheno from seeds over the years with no luck.every cross iv had never gave any sour phenos.not even close.and being in the uk i cant just go to a dispensary and get some sour deisel or a sour deisel clone.i dont think the flavor of the sd comes out very good in a cross.
Dude swoop a pack of power diesel from sin city I too was on the question till I cracked that pack

Illmind

Illmind

Chemdd first stock its chemdxsdibl n its dumb fire sour to the bone.. Some phenos even better than clone only.. About to germ some hope they pop at abour 8yrs old give or take some yrs

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Yeah that's not even in the ball park of sour diesel. That plant isn't even a Sativa. You can tell from one look it is very afghani dominant.

greenboot

greenboot

sorry, that plant looks great, but it doesn't look anything like the original clone only sour diesel...imo, anyone who believes this plant is original clone only, has no idea of what a real diesel is like...might be a nice hybrid or one from the many seed versions that have been around for ages now...the original has a very distinct look and is an old clone between 20-30 years old now...but what do i know....just my thoughts...plants looks happy healthy and well loved, and thats what matters, just tired of peeps, clubs, whatever throwing the diesel name around....cause real diesel really does stand out different from the crowd and is pretty memorable...once you experience her...shes hard to forget...
i agree with you 1000 % .. i'm from the east coast.. i just came back from denver during 420,, every last dispensary that had bud labeled (sour d) was absolutely fraudulent compared to the real deal sour i'm used to.. but i did get high though.. lol

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

These are not my pictures but this is what ECSD looks like. The real ECSD is in my top 5 all time without a doubt. View attachment 552623 View attachment 552630
God I miss that strain. I haven't grown it in about 6 years, since I left Colorado. There are no real Sour D cuts in Washington that I know of. It's insane. Hard to put effort into going back to CO to hunt it down when there are so many dank poly hybrids around now though. Would love for it to fall into my lap again though!

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

LOUD seeds offers an AJs s1
Also reserva privada has sour D. There sour kosher is also AJ cut. Cali connect has the sour too.. I've tried sage n sour from TH seeds and it was legit as well. I'm sure they have some different sour strains.

Top Bottom