Osama Bin Dyin!

• Thread starter GreenThumbBill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
War on terror? Bin Laden may be dead, I dont feeel safer..
Whos is the only country to use atomic weapons on innocent civilians not once but twice? Thats about as terrositic as you can get.
How many innocents have been killed in the wars were in currently?
More people are made sick and are dieing daily from legaly prescrided medications than were killed on 9 11,imo ther real terror lies within...
Land of the free? Not long ago we enslaved, wtf? Justice for all?, Better have lots of cash.. In a way were all slaves to a corrupt Govt and the lobbiests who get there way over whats best for we the people, SAD..

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

C.M.:
There is a really good documentary called "The Fog of war" where Magnamera admits that if the U.S. didn't win the war then he and many other top U.S. officials would be convicted of war crimes. He also talks about the gulf of Tonkin incident and cuban missile crisis. Very interesting

Osama been dyin or America been Lieing?
Tell me this, when was the last time that the unit who captured a high profile criminal was identified? What was the name of the unit that captured Saddam? Oh yeah "U.S. Forces". Especially when it is a black ops team, people who basically rely on their anonymity for security! Further there has not been a S.O.C.O.M. team with the "Seal team six" designation since the mid to late 80's!

K

kolah

Check out Depleted Uranium warheads (DU). This shit destroys ALL lifeforms and does not degrade. Our corrupted Military-Industrial Complex (once called a America the Republic) has been using these types of bombs for years.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Check out Depleted Uranium warheads (DU). This shit destroys ALL lifeforms and does not degrade. Our corrupted Military-Industrial Complex (once called a America the Republic) has been using these types of bombs for years.

Think its also in bullets as well...

S

Sea Of Green

Conspiracy theorists = Lowest form of life on planet Earth

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I disagree. I would put rats, cops, district attorneys, lobbyists, politicians, corporate executives and bankers much higher on the "lowest form of life" list than "conspiracy theorists."

bloads

bloads

I disagree. I would put rats, cops, district attorneys, lobbyists, politicians, corporate executives and bankers much higher on the "lowest form of life" list than "conspiracy theorists."

Exactly. The ones you listed are all actively destroying our country/world, while conspiracy theorists are just trying to shed light on the government's secrets.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Wait, so, let me get this straight. Basically the order of events goes something like this: Seal Team 6 finds and kills Osama Bin Ladin. After killing the most wanted terrorist in the history of America, they transport the body a couple thousand miles to the ocean. Then they load the body on board a Navy ship and bury him at Sea. They say this is in accordance to, "muslim tradition." However, muslims are desert people and most never see the ocean one time during life. Then a couple months after the event, all of the people who captured and killed Osama Bin Ladin are now dead in a military helicopter crash at the hands of Nato? Seriously? You can't write this stuff.

the seals were from the same unit but none of the guys in the crash were on the team that took out osama

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm thinking those Seals might of known a little too much in general. Rally them all up in a chopper and boom, no more loose lips to be had in the future.
Pretty shitty if you ask me, too coincidental for the time frame for it not be a setup.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Wait, so, let me get this straight. Basically the order of events goes something like this: Seal Team 6 finds and kills Osama Bin Ladin. After killing the most wanted terrorist in the history of America, they transport the body a couple thousand miles to the ocean. Then they load the body on board a Navy ship and bury him at Sea. They say this is in accordance to, "muslim tradition." However, muslims are desert people and most never see the ocean one time during life. Then a couple months after the event, all of the people who captured and killed Osama Bin Ladin are now dead in a military helicopter crash at the hands of Nato? Seriously? You can't write this stuff.

Get your facts straight brah...none of those guys died...lol

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Get your facts straight brah...none of those guys died...lol
Uhm...actually I clearly posed my post as a question, not as fact, AND, have already been answered. Way to come in late and look like a retard.

A

AliasAO

Correction to thread title:

"OBAMA BEEN LYING"

No surprise bc he is only a US President, regardless of his Skin color.

Im with you tho Bill.

If we could only TRULY elect a candidate from the Peoples Arena, we may actually see an upswing in our country and the masses of people.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

If we could only TRULY elect a candidate from the Peoples Arena, we may actually see an upswing in our country and the masses of people.
Does one exist? And, would the powers that be allow such a thing to happen? If they can kill JFK and get away with it, well...you know.

V

vancerz

Does one exist? And, would the powers that be allow such a thing to happen? If they can kill JFK and get away with it, well...you know.

I think most people will rally with Ron Paul this election he will be the "peoples champion" fighting the evil federal reserve and the fiat dollar and restore liberty and the constitutional government back to our states..... Do I personally believe all that will happen no... but i think a lot of people will, but that is what scares me the most, the elite always gives us our hero's, those who attempt to rock the boat are swiftly dealt with, JFK was a perfect example.

so was William Cooper who was killed and replaced with bullhorn Jones as the new "truthers" hero.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fOkx-k8a5c[/YOUTUBE]

K

Kief Stoned

Actually, I think they buried the body at sea to avoid a big deal over where he will be buried and aftermath and possible terrorist related incidents at the grave in the future.. Or something like that.. I think..

K

Kief Stoned

My personal opinion is that the president doesnt run shit.. Hes simply a figure head..The next president is chosen far in advanced and voting has nothing to do with it.. I think the US is ran by a group of a few select board members from high profit companies ( tobacco,insurance,petroleum/oil, pharma etc )... But who knows really lol.

Top Bottom