Oscillating Fan

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I'm almost finished setting up a 4x2x5 tent, all I really need is a small oscillating fan for circulation/wind mimicking to get the stalks nice and strong. Has anyone bought one recently on Amazon they can recommend/link to? I know this sounds trivial (just buy a fan stupid!), but I absofuckinglutely hate returning things I bought in the mail (and it's winter here now so I can't find and test any fans in stores) and I'm just worried I'll buy a piece of crap or one that blows way too strong for such a small space.

G

garylee

Try your local thrift stores. When the weather gets cold people clean that stuff out of their houses and donate them to good will or something similar. Also way more work but if you drive by a local yard sale check it out, it only takes a second.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I buy 18" oscillating prob 3 to 4x every 4 months or so, even in winter. Most places, l0wes, HD, Menard$, will get you a fan even if it's on the top shelf for storage. If not, ask to speak to a manager on duty.

Lowman

Lowman

Durabreeze has 12 and 16" orbital wall mount fans that go back n forth and up n down. They move more air than most on the market.

dorjewright

dorjewright

Durabreeze has 12 and 16" orbital wall mount fans that go back n forth and up n down. They move more air than most on the market.
Which one? I looked on Amazon there are 2 models but nothing about 360 degree orbiting?

The Terps

The Terps

I bought 24 dura breeze once. 12 16" 12 18" one by one two by two they broker under zero stress conditions some stopped spinning some stopped oscillating. Returned everyone of them and got hurricanes and ezi airs. One easy air did fail but those are my recommend brands. The store I work at got two pallets of duras anyways less than 3 months later we shipped back two pallets of broken fans. Also stay away from ideal air anything. My 2cent

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I've got 6 of these fans, one is in my 2 x 4 x 5 veg tent, good strong clips and work very well, always been happy with Air King.
http://www.amazon.com/Air-King-9145...78&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=air+king+2+speed+6
I just added a second Air King to my veg tent, 6" clip-ons, I have 4 of them in my flower tent, I also have a 12" wall-mount Air King. I was using the 12" in my original closet grow, (which was overkill really), and been using it in our bedroom for a while now. In my experience they hold up real well and when/if they get all clogged up with dust and shit they're real easy to break down and clean up and they keep on performing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom