oscillating fans on plants

• Thread starter vindiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vindiesel

i keep my temps perfect with 3 axial fans in tent using a 400CMH. i also keep 2 oscillatings fans on 24 7. 1 is at canopy level blowing back and forth. other is at bottom blowing straight up towards light. this 1 does not oscillate. should i have these fans blowing like this on plants/buds? not blasting them, but they are getting blown at low speed. reason i'm asking is i notice later in flowering by buds go from sticky to a more drier less moist, THC powdery feel. i would like them to stay slightly sticky and moist. mu buds look good and are potent but i cant seem to get the texture just so. thx. :afroweed:

R

Redux

When running fans on the buds best to have it adjusted so the buds/leaves are just getting tickled a bit. I had an IR thermometer and helped me dial things in better cause too much air cools the buds off too much...but this can help if you bud temps are too high. I ended up running an ascillating fan between teh top of the medium and bottom of the canopy, cause I trimmed the lower portion of the plants off, and another up top mainly moving the air around just above the buds.

Top Bottom