osmosis filter ?

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

what up guy i moved to ri 6 months ago i live like 5 min from the beach i think there is salt in the water or the water is really bad near the beachthe ph was like 8.5 or 9 because 2 years ago i live in a apterment in the middle of ct and used the same soil and nutrients the temp is 75-79 60 % hum. night 65-70
but still everthung does grow quick and nice they all look sad not happy and the secondery branche are thin and does look lie there right i

im going to start to bring water from work its no where near the beach

cooper1

cooper1

so will a filter help my wqater or should i keep bring it in from a differnt source

B

BongToker

just buy a hydro logic small boy, this is what i did and it works wonders with the shit tap water i have here, all the best man

cooper1

cooper1

did your plant grow slower than they should be i was so good at this 2 year ago i thought i would jump back in like nnothing the only thing that is differnt is the water i want to take pic and have you guys walk me thrue tell me im not crazy i know something is wrong

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would filter it, yes. If you think that it requires reverse osmosis, then go that route, definitely.

Top Bottom