Osssh - OldSogs Super Silver Haze - clone only

• Thread starter FOE20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
OldSog has been around a while and I consider him one of the Real folks in the scene...Known him for a decade or 2 and we've done some work together as well...
He's actually a seinior member and a Admin for ABNormal...
The Osssh cut is a very special selection that dates back at least 20+yrs?.....Im not even sure myself but Ive personally run it almost 15yrs now...
Its not the standard Haze by far tho as it was a selection from a NLHaze pool and is well mixed with the best combo of traits..
Grows like a Haze in Veg and over all Frame...Has a Haze growth pace but a tad slower until Bloom,....
It flowers like a NL and the buds it produces are well mixed NL dom in Form but retain most of the Haze traits...
Can finish in 9-12wks pending how big it is and method used..
The profile is indescribable rich Haze + SPG - creamy type under tones...Its a wonderful creature and well worth the hunt...
Avail as clone thru ABN now in Colorado
stay tuned
FOE20

Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only
Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only 2
Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only 3
Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only 4
Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only 5
Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only 6
Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only 7
Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only 8
Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only 9
Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only 10
Osssh   oldsogs super silver haze   clone only 11
william76

william76

I've got 97 ssh beans,bet there'd be a nice male in them to hit her with I'm sure I read somewhere old sogs cut is from 97 /98 or thereabouts(original greenhouse).my keeper female looks similar too.great pics!,76

JeffWix67

JeffWix67

I got a cut of osssh from you via Fred...urkel at the same time too...had to be 2013...the time of "seed depot".
They are long gone now.

Top Bottom