Other cultivation and grow opps.

• Thread starter hrdrollin4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hrdrollin4life

Do any of you peeps grow anything else besides some smoke? Like shrooms or cacti etc.

I was just wondering cuz I'm also lookin into some of these options and I would like know if anyone has any personal experience in this area.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
This may be a touchy subject in here, we are all mostly just farmers of the great herb man. Welcome to the farm and enjoy your stay.:party

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Parsely, basil, chives, sage, dill, catnip, silantro and six varities of peppers. that's about all I have in my garden at the moment besides my beloved MJ

jj

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Geesh, I hope that herb farmers would support spore farmers and vice versa. It's all BULLSHIT prohibition. I miss the days of PF TEK and the brilliance of growing mushrooms on cakes. I was much younger then however.

LEGALIZE FREEDOM

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I think I read it was legal to grow fungus just not dry them out? Anyone heard that?

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

What got PF TEK into hot water was not the spores but the directions explaning how to grow them into a hallucinogenic substance. Spores are legal. AFAIK.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Thanks for that link Fina. I've heard peyote takes many many years to mature. Buying those seeds would be an exercise in patience.:time

H

hrdrollin4life

What got PF TEK into hot water was not the spores but the directions explaning how to grow them into a hallucinogenic substance. Spores are legal. AFAIK.

I'm confused... can you please explain this a little more?

I

indodoja

damn i miss chocolate mescaline.
i've been thinking of ordering some san pedro cactus (legal)for extraction, but nurseries arent exactly helpful in locating. anyone know a source?
fuck prohibition.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

The possession of mushroom spores is legal. It was the instructions that explained how to turn them into illegal psylocibyn mushrooms, that got them into hot water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom