Other plants pollen affecting buds?

• Thread starter Madbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

No hairs on this banana hammock next to a heavily pollenated sundrop, but another bh a few feet away is normal. Any ideas on this?
Other plants pollen affecting buds
Other plants pollen affecting buds 3

While four feet away same genetics
Other plants pollen affecting buds 2

Madbud

Madbud

not sure if its related but could be that pollen is super acidic or alkaline? or have a crazy ass toxic substance like "belladona" that could affect cannabis pistils?

never seen this happening tho.
I’ll remember not to smoke any pollen, bees love it tho
Edit: slurry test on the pollen?

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

crazy fact , if you scratch belladona pollen in your eyes it could cause temporary blindness and/or eyes irreversible damage.
some pollens have crazy properties lol

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

i would slurry test it for fun and for the science, use gloves dont breed and etc, be safe LOL

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

do you know the name of that flower? LOL sorry, first sentence "Sundrop"

Last edited:
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Sundrop is the vernacular. Also have belladonna and poke salatView attachment 2036449
yep was trying to find anything about its pollen proprieties to no avail tho.
"Oenothera is a genus of about 145 species of herbaceous flowering plants native to the Americas. It is the type genus of the family Onagraceae. Common names include evening primrose, suncups, and sundrops"

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Bees now and the Junkos eat the seeds in winter.
also has pollen that could cause temporary blindness and eye damage, and its flowers are a strong psychedelic used by indians to see "spirits", already drank a tea of it once in my youth.. NEVER again.. jesus that shit is strong as hell, i believe that i really saw spirits of old fisherman indians on the Beach ROFL ; took me a week to fully recover, scary shit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom