Ouch! ..$700 electric bill!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joeca1i

joeca1i

ask obama for some free solar panels.Think theres a big gov. program handing out free panels.getum before his ass gets fired,hopefully..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah...nope...I don't plan on stealing power....

I just want it a tier 1 or 2 rate

thanks for the replies folks

I will be getting some solar panels in a few months when I get my retirement annuity
I may get another meter for the well at the same time

May have to shut down MH and HPS for a while...;(

Get a big ole T5 to veg small ones

2x4 t-5 8 lamp works awesome for veg up to abotu 24"

N

Noworries

Never use a oil heater,they use too much juice.

I was going to recommend this, I'd add lights until my temp got where I needed it. The lights will have a return on investment, the heater wont.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yo Ken if u know a cool electrician n he will do it on the hush hush he can bypass the line on your meter with a hidden switch so you can turn your meter off 4 2 1/2 weeks then hit the switch b4 thry take the reading,u just have 2 keep an eye on your bill so u can mark your calandar ta hit the switch B4 they read the meter.Bin doin it for years now.

Do you keep a suitcase next to the door packed for when they haul you off to jail?You should.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yes jagle solar panels are costly but with rates increasing yearly, I'll have my
system paid for in 7-8 years.

Those are Solar 240 panels and they are pretty efficient.
There are 31 more panels that you can't see in the pic.

I live where we have over 320 sunny days a year ;)
That definitely makes them more cost effective, and certainly makes a difference on production capabilities.......
Wayne,how much is your system producing and with how many panels?what was the cost?do you have any electric bill and how many watts you running besides your normal household stuff?im looking into solar and wind turbine now.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I was going to recommend this, I'd add lights until my temp got where I needed it. The lights will have a return on investment, the heater wont.

That is great advice....Im not useing the heater (much) anymore. But I will keep the light idea for next time.

MonsterOrganic

MonsterOrganic

$700 is cheap as fuck...

Don't steal energy, I hear getting off free power is harder then getting of heroin.

Just utilize all the watts your using and you should be fine!

$700 bucks is still cheaper then buying your own weed.

Good Luck
Keep it real and keep it organic

MonsterOrganic

F

fingers

Not everyone has a tier system........but I have different rates in the summer than the winter (summer is more expensive).But the rate is constant in each 6 month period.

Latest posts

Top Bottom