Our New Twister T4 Has Arrived!

• Thread starter mrsmarybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrsmarybrown

mrsmarybrown

Finally ate the bullet and ordered a new Twister T4 trimmer, the order had a weeks lead time. Thank God it arrived on time, as the motor in our Trim Pro Automatix died 2 days before the T4 arrived. We had to stop our outdoor harvesting for a couple days but got back at it yesterday.

First full day with the Twister T4 trimming some dank Blackwater Kush was amazing, it worked beautifully, love the trim job.It's going to put a few trimmers out of business but it will always need a trimmer and operator to oversee QC and hand trim the odd bud that didn't come out right because a small piece of stalk would stop an efficient cut. Well worth the investment. Wouldn't mind trading in the Trim Pro for another T4, but I must say the Trim Pro Automatix payed for itself ten fold in the first season!

We give the new Twister T4, 2 THUMBS UP!

M

mcpuffin

We got 2 this year, worth every penny! As you said you, you'll still need help getting those trees bucked down and put through the machine and clipping frayed stems. Think we are going to add the conveyor belts next year for more of a factory feel.

What's that T4, you want me to put another pizza in the oven for myself and treat myself to a few cases of beer, sure thing! LOL! :p

mrsmarybrown

mrsmarybrown

Anyone have any idea of the cost of the conveyor belt system for the Twisters?

mrsmarybrown

mrsmarybrown

When we pick up our second T4 next year, I am sure we will also get the conveyors to smooth out the run. That is according to costs at the time.

Top Bottom