Our only hope, lost.

• Thread starter DoobyScoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChickenJoe

word is you can still get $4k a lb....selling a lb in 1/8ths....LMFAO @ mr.dank!

S

SoCoMMJ

Isn't the idea to get quality meds to the patients as inexpensive as you can?

Seems ironic considering a dispensary reminding you of that.

M

mendel

Every cloud has a silver lining. Maybe this will be the incentive the 'pot refugees' need to move on to more fertile grounds. Ive got a couple of refugees living across the street id like to see move back from whence they came. Theyve scammed their way into the poor house, and are now just lousing up the neighborhood.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Damn dirty refugee flatlanders...

image-201959-galleryV9-johs.jpg

D

DoobyScoo

Every cloud has a silver lining. Maybe this will be the incentive the 'pot refugees' need to move on to more fertile grounds. Ive got a couple of refugees living across the street id like to see move back from whence they came. Theyve scammed their way into the poor house, and are now just lousing up the neighborhood.

I find it funny when I see all these people come out here from 'back home' (er, not my home...out East), only to watch them pack shit back up 6mos later.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I am not getting how huckabee would have caused a price rebound

D

DoobyScoo

Damn dirty refugee flatlanders...

image-201959-galleryV9-johs.jpg

I always knew you was Cuban, bro!
So that would make you a double or triple refugee?

RE Huck: I was just trying to be funny, was kinda joking, but....
I just thought a good old Southern Baptist in the Presidency with a (maybe) Republican dominated Senate might change the game at the Federal level.
Republicans showed that they move shit through the Congress, Executive, even Judiciary when they hold the power, for right or wrong.
Democrats just recently showed us that they couldn't get shit passed with both the Congress and Executive branches.

But Obama did get Bin Laden.

turbo14

turbo14

Not really seeing the connection either...

Plain and simply put.

Regulated cameras in OPC and MIPS warehouses... I know how everyone doesn't like to hear it, but that's the only way to stop prices being driven down around here. I see both sides of the fence.. enough said..

MIPS companies with 200 and 300 lighters pumping weight, spraying with diluted tincture spray and sold at $2200 lb as "infused product" doesn't help anything either.

I don't like all the new regs, but some will indeed help the smaller guys.

prices will be back up.. don't sweat

Roll up. :harvest:

turbo

Tripsick

Tripsick

Not really seeing the connection either...

Im guessing because if The Huck would some how have won... then he would start the Raids and reverse all the things the Mighty Obama saved us from.
Plus its Obama's fault everyone and their brother got involved in the mmj business and caused the price to free fall.

thats my guess anyway.:rollj:

He said you leave it up to the DEA...

At a private house party in Francestown, New Hampshire, on June 4, 2007, Huckabee was asked if he would end the federal raids on medical marijuana patients. He responded, "Well, you know, I think I'd leave that to the DEA. Let me just be very blunt. I don't support the idea. I think there are better ways to treat medical illnesses than the use of a drug that has really caused so many more people to have their lives injured than it has to necessarily have their lives helped. There are so many different ways in which, whether it's pain or other ways, I think we can deal with medical issues. I'm just not convinced that smoking marijuana is a great idea right now, given the culture of drugs in this country and how many lives it's destroyed. Even if a person says, 'but this is going to be a legitimate use,' for every legitimate use, there are many others. So, I'm probably not one who that's going to be real sympathetic toward relaxing drug laws, having seen what it's done in families and seen what it's done in our economy. I would just like to think that we could find better solutions to alleviating pain and suffering."
:makeup

M

Mr Dank

word is you can still get $4k a lb....selling a lb in 1/8ths....LMFAO @ mr.dank!

how old are you? and why do you get off on constantly talking shit on me? you only make yourself look worse. Get a life, and learn to grow better buds instead of taking your problems out on me. You carry a lot of anger, and you really make yourself look like a douchebag acting the way you do

C

ChickenJoe

Always making everything about you as usual mr. Dank. Let's stay on topic here...

And I am a douche bag, ask anyone that knows me. Difference is I know I'm one, you on the other hand are still in denial. I've yet to hear one person any where say different about you.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I always knew you was Cuban, bro!
So that would make you a double or triple refugee?

Quadruple refugee, Armenian Cuban African-American Jew on the run from I.N.S....I'm used to growing plants in the jungle...I go to bed every night dreaming of one of these...
us-passport.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom