Our Strawberries...4 pheno types!

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Thanks Tim yes they both look similar for sure.

Thanks kds710. If you can score a pack of these seeds from BOG you will definitely find a keeper in it.

kds710

kds710

Thanks Tim yes they both look similar for sure.

Thanks kds710. If you can score a pack of these seeds from BOG you will definitely find a keeper in it.

View attachment 528431
I do indeed have 2 packs :) in fact my second pack of ssk came this afternoon along with a pack of Sour Bubble because eventhough I'm growing the SB now I wanted more because there is definitely certain phenos I'm on the hunt for in these seeds like the one you got for example

kds710

kds710

@BushyOldGrower I got 6 beautiful females from a pack of 13 seeds couldn't be more happy with that ratio. How often do any of these phenos show up? I believe I have the Strawberry Cream pheno which I was specifically looking for so I'm pumped about that can't wAit to chop her and run clones to really dial her in. All have really nice sturdy frames and strong thick branches, #2 the cream pheno is fairly branchy as is #3 but #1 has almost no side branching so most branches grew into main tops. Very nice tight stackage on all plants with #1 looking to be the biggest producer but all of them have potential in the yield department if topped enough times and the bottoms cleaned up. I'll be running each pheno a minimum of two times before deciding on 1 to 2 keepers, the strawberry cream being a definite

A

A10

for moisture I'm assuming but I'm wondering the same thing... sometimes I leave the buds too long drying and would love something to add some water to the mix

Yeah, that's the only thing I could think of, but thought it was worth asking. Back in the day I used to stick a wet piece of paper towel to the lid of the jar to raise the humidity in the jar if necessary, nowadays I think it's easier to use a Boveda 62 packet if needed. But I like the idea of using a part of the plant for this purpose

O

OrganicFarmr

Looks :fire:, good job man. How come you put the sticks in the curing jar?

I dry trimmed these. Once I let them dry completely and destemmed they were on the dryer side(around 55-58% RH). I used the moisture in the stems to bring the RH into the sweet spot of 60-70%. Then removed the stems.

for moisture I'm assuming but I'm wondering the same thing... sometimes I leave the buds too long drying and would love something to add some water to the mix

You're correct.

O

OrganicFarmr

Yeah, that's the only thing I could think of, but thought it was worth asking. Back in the day I used to stick a wet piece of paper towel to the lid of the jar to raise the humidity in the jar if necessary, nowadays I think it's easier to use a Boveda 62 packet if needed. But I like the idea of using a part of the plant for this purpose

I like using the moisture I already had in the plant. No need to buy packs of gel and water. I do have a few of the boveda packs for my cigar humidor.

Reactions: A10
O

OrganicFarmr

@OrganicFarmr that's a sexy bitch you got there

Thanks, I wish I would've kept cloning her. I did a few round and then it was on to different things. Bad move... I have people begging for it. They say it's the best thing they've smoked.

O

OrganicFarmr

I have a couple packs of these so I'm sure I'll find another one in there.

O

OrganicFarmr

Currently my selection is as follows.

BOG-Sour Bubble phenos #2, 4, & 5
Blue Kush #2
Sour Strawberry #1, 2
Sanctuary Gardens-Kraken
Goblin King #1, 2, & 3
Rootseller Seeds- OG Medley
GSC x PCK
Blue Dream x PCK
Tangerine Haze x PCK #1, & 2