Out door square foot per plant?

• Thread starter twin10286
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
twin10286

twin10286

I have a 10' x 20' plot and 7 plants moving to the ground memorial day weekend how much space should I allow for each plant to grow? Trying to get plants as big as possible.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

For monster plants they say 10 feet away so they dont crowd eachother ... and that is pretty right too...because I didnt go 10 last time and they were touching eachother

Madbud

Madbud

I have a 10' x 20' plot and 7 plants moving to the ground memorial day weekend how much space should I allow for each plant to grow? Trying to get plants as big as possible.
How tall do you want?

R

redshift75

the more space you give them the higher the potential for them to grow bigger. but there are methods obviously to maximize limited space to reach those potentials. 16x24 is my space for 12 plants and it will fill that out in my green house(with room to still maneuver). So you should be right on par with those dimensions to have a great space. i grow really tall sativas so i use scrog and such to maximize the space.

R

redshift75

Like he said, all 7 and anyplace south of the great lakes will go seven feet easily.
heck a decent sativa i can start a seed outdoors and soil and reach 7' vanilla. My space isnt much higher then that short of 10' at the center. But its all about training.

so with that if you are limited to 7' best advice i can give is have your scrog training plan down. Write it out for height and stick to it so you dont train them into each other. use the over lapping space to your advantage to get the most out of it. bamboo stakes and a 2 pack of the 5x30' trellis nets will go a long way.

i dont typically top or anything. I just do lots of LST and scrog.

oh and it also helps to set it lower than ground level than higher. so if 7' if your max height. Dont get a 45 gallon air pot and just set it on the ground. Put it in the ground. 5 gallon buckets i have no complaints with setting on the ground. but since then id rather opt for 7-10gallon air pot over a raw 5 gallon bucket if i was limiting/controlling it outdoors.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I scrogged mine when I first transplanted and filled up my 5x5 trellis and they still got out of hand ... and that is with fimming the crap out of them too lol

Received 925405857634574
Top Bottom