out of curiousity

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

could a person get away with just putting your plants in straight peat moss and perlite no ammendments and using miracle grow to feed them? just asking out of curiousity as i have all the things i need to ammend my soil and make teas and such but i was thinking of running an experiment on a bag seed i have. thx in advance

V

vierundzwanzig

sure
you could do better with some planning though.
dilute the mg and hope it comes out favorable.

homebrew420

homebrew420

yes...well kinda. Not sure if the MG is 100% complete nute. less than 1/4 tsp per gallon is all one should need. If it is complete. If curiosity gets the better of you only do one or 2 plants with the MG and a few with the amended medium.
See the difference.

Peace

Haggardass

Haggardass

that would be a good idea i actually have alot more planning then just doing that lol i have TONS of ammendments and other things i even mixed up a batch of subcools super soil i think my biggest girls hit it the other day because they shot up about a foot in one week.

Haggardass

Haggardass

ive used it for cannabis before and i cant say i had a problem with it plants were healthy and put on some decent weight and the smoke wasnt half bad either. but we wont get into the whole mg good and bad thing thats a big debate with growers lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom