out of the shadows

• Thread starter slewfoot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slewfoot

Hello everyone, I'm a long time grower who found the farm through a friend. I am exited to get some of my pictures up for your enjoyment. And learn from ya'll as well.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Folks, I'd like to welcome ole slewfoot to the farm. :hi

He's a longtime, personal friend and a great gardener who's seen a lot. We've grown and shared a ton of plants together. I'm real glad you showed up slew :party

G

Guano

Hey Slewfoot,
Welcome to the Farm.Heard you came to get a peek at some SourCali pics? I'd be interested in hearing your opinion on her.See you around the forums.

G.

D

dooobster

Folks, I'd like to welcome ole slewfoot to the farm. :hi

He's a longtime, personal friend and a great gardener who's seen a lot. We've grown and shared a ton of plants together. I'm real glad you showed up slew :party

Hey slewfoot, welcome to the farm... Great place with some great people (as you probably already know, seeing who you're friends with.. :banana:)

Nice to meet ya!

D

Dublo

Hello there, Welcome to this awesome site, you will for sure love it here man, I am new here too, and have felt well and welcome here right away...

Every one here is very respectful and Mature, and the staff is very Professional Also....

Thank You all here at the Farm, It feels good to be a Farmer...

Good Luck Slewfoot, and Blessings to all!

P

ProGroWannabe

Hey slew! Welcome to the farm. Any friend of H-man (Hererisssh) is a friend of mine.

Your a farmer now, so watch out for the cow paddys :D

S

slewfoot

thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I can't wait to help ut in any way I can.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like you're getting on just fine, no surprise at all. You should see the SSH and Boneshine this bastard's got cooking right now.
:banana:

S

slewfoot

thanks hererisssh, Yeah i'm at seven and a half weeks, the resin content on the ssh is amazing, with the unmistakable smell to go with it, truly a great strain. the boneshine is also covered in resin, it's a short, stout plant that reeks of blueberry. this has been a consistent favorite of mine.

G

Guano

Very nice blueberry flavor on the Boneshine,there's no mistaking it...nice selection.I'll be sure & do her proud when she goes into flower.Don't know if I'm more excited about it or the SuperSilverHererisssh:smirk

S

slewfoot

hey guano, just checked out the sour cali, all around fantastic. also great flavor on the lemon larry. As far as the boneshine and ssh goes I feel they are both a must have.

hubcap

hubcap

....when out of the shadows she walks like a dream....

.....makes me feel crazy; makes me feel so meeeaaannnn.....

welcome to the farm matey!
a lil john cafferty and the beaver brown band lyrics for ya

Latest posts

Top Bottom