Outage fan to strong?

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

run a intake filter combo down on the bottom,i run and fan and filter outside the tent,the pushes in and then use controlers to adjust intake in and exhaust out,i keep the intake fan on high and turn the exhaust fan on and thump the tent walls to i have neg pressure still sucking in sides but not were they suck the tent down,the intake will blow it out and turn the exhaust up to the tent just goes to neg pressure if you dig,come flower and heat believe me your gonna want that exhaust wide open

Dan789

Dan789

So i got a 440 cfm Vivo sun in my 4x4x8 it’s pulling the sides in A lot it’s basically making my tent a 3x3 should i buy a 240? I thought this one would go lower bc it’s adjustable but idk the lowest cfm but it’s to powerful i feel like.
VIVOSUN 6 Inch 440 CFM Inline Duct Ventilation Fan with Variable Speed Controller https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CTM0JF2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0UiaDbVMKAZ5Q
Have you put short pieces of hosing in for letting fresh air in? I put in two per tent (6” diameter)

D924913C FDB8 4A8A AE1D C28715BF58E6
340F4851 A1DD 4B72 933B 74C4E8959F59
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Have you put short pieces of hosing in for letting fresh air in? I put in two per tent (6” diameter)
Just put a hoses in one of the holes? I really don’t wanna buy an intake fan? This fan has a controller already can i buy another one that will make it go even lower? Just don’t want light to get in during flowering that’s why i don’t want to open anything

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Do i just need a new fan because i don’t see a spot i could put another controller the white thing is not a plug it’s like some weird one idk the name of

Dan789

Dan789

Just put a hoses in one of the holes? I really don’t wanna buy an intake fan? This fan has a controller already can i buy another one that will make it go even lower? Just don’t want light to get in during flowering that’s why i don’t want to open anything
No new fan, just add “cold air returns” to your tent, that allows air to enter your tent to replace what your exhausting out...The short hose pieces when bent into a 180 degree bend will stop any light, especially if it’s low on the tent. That also mixes the fresh air as it travels through and out of the tent via your exhaust fan. The screens keep out bugs...

Last edited:
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

No new fan, just add “cold air returns” to your tent, that allows air to enter your tent to replace what your exhausting out...The short hose pieces when bent into a 180 degree bend will stop any light, especially if it’s low on the tent. That also mixes the fresh air as it travels through and out of the tent via your exhaust fan. The screens keep out bugs...
That’s a good idea bro thanks for the input should i buy this and how did u do the screen?

Last edited:
CannabisJack

CannabisJack

If you’re sucking the air out of the tent and the walls are “caving” in a bit, maybe your vents are not open to allow new air flow in the tent.

Top Bottom