Outdoor 12/12 from seed

• Thread starter SolidGold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SolidGold

I'm putting some late start clones out during the 4th of July weekend and I was also thinking of sowing some seeds. I've never attempted 12/12 from seed, indoors or out, and I've got a few questions regarding feeding.

I will go by what the plants tell me, but if anyone has sown seeds after the solstice could give me some info I would appreciate it. Should I feed high N ferts for longer than 7-10 days? I would like to give the girls the building blocks they need to put out some decent growth before switching to piling on the pistils and calyxes, but I do not want to extend vegetative growth and stunt flowering given that I already have a shortened time to work with. Are there any special preparations I can take to ensure larger yields? I know large yields are relative when talking about planting after the solstice when the days are getting shorter and shorter, but I would like to do whatever I possibly can, beyond LST, to boost harvest weight. I'll be germing seeds outside in the yard before moving them to the patch and will be sowing directly into deep tilled rich, black earth. I plan on feeding organic guano teas and watering with h2o from a nearby creek. The spot gets full sun all day long. Any other specs you may need to give me pointers, I will try to provide.

Thanks in advance!

:rollj: ------> :harvest:

T

Tripples

Should be cool - Going to be more like 14-15 hours of light though in July??

Top Bottom