Outdoor Af Ak-48

• Thread starter Ajbeas96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ajbeas96

Hello everyone,

I have just signed up and decided to document and seek advice in the my grow of an Ak48 Auto from Nirvana seeds. Thus far it is 32 days old. Came out of the ground July 2. I have been feeding lightly with fox farms grow big. I have the fox farm trio(suggestions on ratios that work for you please!) and am growing it in (half)organic potting soil and (half)420 emerald triangle mixed with perlite. Pictures below comments please!

Outdoor af ak 48
Outdoor af ak 48 2
Outdoor af ak 48 3
Organikz

Organikz

Hello everyone,

I have just signed up and decided to document and seek advice in the my grow of an Ak48 Auto from Nirvana seeds. Thus far it is 32 days old. Came out of the ground July 2. I have been feeding lightly with fox farms grow big. I have the fox farm trio(suggestions on ratios that work for you please!) and am growing it in (half)organic potting soil and (half)420 emerald triangle mixed with perlite. Pictures below comments please!
Warning babies may harvest your pot. Look at the bucket. Haha. Looking good bro

A

Ajbeas96

good strain, I have two growing now. Great stature to mine, looks like yours are sending out branches. You might consider LST'ing it, mine reacted very well.
Most definitely anything to help! Will do some reading up and see about giving that a go. Yours look great thank you for the info!

A

Ajbeas96

So it's been a couple days since I tied her down but I'll share a quick update with everyone! Slightly damaged a small leaf on on of the metal arches used to pin the plant down, but other than that she's looking good! Comments and suggestions welcome!!!

A

Ajbeas96

Ok so I have posted in the cannabis infirmary I'll post here as well to keep everyone updated. Plants were getting small spots so I started spraying with water plus a drop or two of dawn. It is getting worse anyone have ideas as to what kind of pest or what could be causing this??

A

Ajbeas96

Ok so I have posted in the cannabis infirmary I'll post here as well to keep everyone updated. Plants were getting small spots so I started spraying with water plus a drop or two of dawn. It is getting worse anyone have ideas as to what kind of pest or what could be causing this??

Irish063

Irish063

Nice man, I'm growin the same strain. Mine are no where near as bushy as @OldManRiver 's but I didn't start with LST until pretty late.
I'll post a photo tomorrow

A

Ajbeas96

Well the worst of the worst happened last night....

My platinum kush here are final results.... wind storm can through and ravaged my whole plant leaving one 1 branch intact. My first grow about 5 months in I've been fighting back tears ... but for kicks and giggles here's my rootball and pile of branches.... AK-48 auto made it.... she won't make up for it but maybe I can get something this year.

Irish063

Irish063

Damn dude. That really fucking sucks. Sorry.

Can you take one of the larger branches, cut it higher than where it broke and use some rapid rooter to try and get some roots going and just finish it off?

A

Ajbeas96

Damn dude. That really fucking sucks. Sorry.

Can you take one of the larger branches, cut it higher than where it broke and use some rapid rooter to try and get some roots going and just finish

I don't think so as I'm a first time grower don't think I have the things necassary to do that. Plus any branch worth saving I think would be too big to root I think it would die.

Irish063

Irish063

I'm only on my second so not much more experience than you.
That really sucks man. That's a good size stem and root ball. Must have been one hell of a wind storm

A

Ajbeas96

I'm only on my second so not much more experience than you.
That really sucks man. That's a good size stem and root ball. Must have been one hell of a wind storm
Yup. I guess 30+mph... plus gusts. Live in the hills in the Bay Area CA. On a lighter note my AK48 looks okay.

A

Ajbeas96

Update!!

I had this big box for storing shit in outside, I have built a little CFL light fixture and installed two Pc fans for ventilation and I will be keeping my auto in there at night for extra light and extra protection! Comments and thoughts please :)

IMG 0507
IMG 0506
IMG 0503
Top Bottom