Outdoor Auto - White Widow - Stunted?

• Thread starter WoodmoreCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WoodmoreCo

WoodmoreCo

Hi everybody! This is my first grow so bear with me.

I’m here because I fear I fudged my plant. I know they are pretty forgiving but something seems off here and I can’t figure it out.

This plant is 22 days since it has sprouted up. It’s grown outdoors in about 9 hrs direct sunlight. I feel this is small? And it’s starting to flower it seems? You can see two pistils in the first pic below sprouting up or what looks like pistils.

Using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil

I wholeheartedly believe I botched my attempt at LST. I pretty much bent the main stem at a 90 degree angle above the soil, could that be a problem in its own? If so, should I try and fix it? Or am I pretty much just screwed at this point? Any overall comments about the plant would be great. Does it look healthy? Is it small? Small because of being outdoors with only 9 hrs of light? Small because of botched LST? (If it even is). My humidity here in Massachusetts is pushing 80-90% the last couple of days. That could be an issue too.

Take a look at the pics and let’s hear everyone’s thoughts! Be critical, it’s the only way I’ll learn.

Thanks
AF005A0F-8029-4C88-A615-4C01225F2DDB.jpeg
CCBDFFEE-472F-4097-8488-F3A494E7C246.jpeg
D35E79E3-948F-44A2-A4DA-07400699C15A.jpeg
1EB585AE-3E3D-48C3-B6E0-399B20554D4B.jpeg
18AC32EF-9D3A-4654-8411-4EF7B0C8AEA9.jpeg

D

Drabbin

It looks ok for me at 22 days. Seed is slower to take off as it has a pause right after it sprouts to establish roots. I don't do LST but possible it might have stressed it and caused another pause.

This time of year at least in my area the light cycle is getting short enough to push them into flowering, so possible that it is starting.

WoodmoreCo

WoodmoreCo

I believe ideally autos should be grown indoors with 18 hours of light.. Unless you just watered it the plant looks over watered. That container is very large for that size plant.
I don't think your manipulations are stunting the plant. Slow the watering and try to give it more light. If it doesn't dry out the roots don't have to grow to find water and that will stunt it and other problems will arise.
Hey! Yes I just watered it right before I had taken those photos, the soil was totally dry when watered. Okay so it seems I’m just being a worry wart! Haha thank you guys for the input! I would’ve loved to grow this plant indoors, it just wasn’t possible this time around!

Thanks again

Top Bottom