Outdoor Autos - Jack47, Cream Mandarin Xl, Sweet Trainwreck.

• Thread starter mothhhawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mothhhawk

mothhhawk

Hello everyone,

After my successful 1st ever grow, which was Ice Cool auto, i have decided to make the most of the long Spanish summers and get get another grow on.

Im using Bio Bizz light mix soil.
Bio Bizz grow
Bio Bizz top max
Bio Bizz bloom.

They were planted 22 days ago and sprouted up after 5 days.

Heres some pics after 12 days, 16 days and 20 days. Looking good and healthy.

Outdoor autos   jack47 cream mandarin xl sweet trainwreck
Outdoor autos   jack47 cream mandarin xl sweet trainwreck 2
Outdoor autos   jack47 cream mandarin xl sweet trainwreck 3
Outdoor autos   jack47 cream mandarin xl sweet trainwreck 4
Outdoor autos   jack47 cream mandarin xl sweet trainwreck 5
Outdoor autos   jack47 cream mandarin xl sweet trainwreck 6
GRASSY LAKE

GRASSY LAKE

Looks like your at it again...nice...you couldn't resist it could ya?keep it up and keep it posted.im still watching my ladies grow...almost time...around 30 or so days left...

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

Looks like your at it again...nice...you couldn't resist it could ya?keep it up and keep it posted. im still watching my ladies grow...almost time...around 30 or so days left...
Hi Mate, Ha ha, Yes! i couldnt resist. The summers are long here in southern Spain, so i thought i would get one more crop in before the rains come. Mine should be ready about the same time as yours. i Went away for 3 nights at the weekend, and came home to find my plants had grown 5 inches! Cant believe how quick they grow. Its pretty amazing.
Do you have a thread about yours? or any pictures?

GRASSY LAKE

GRASSY LAKE

Hi Mate, Ha ha, Yes! i couldnt resist. The summers are long here in southern Spain, so i thought i would get one more crop in before the rains come. Mine should be ready about the same time as yours. i Went away for 3 nights at the weekend, and came home to find my plants had grown 5 inches! Cant believe how quick they grow. Its pretty amazing.
Do you have a thread about yours? or any pictures?
Well this is my first time outdoors so I ran into early flowering which caused revegging on 3 of my 4 plants.i have some pics from when I started in April until now but no thread started.im to lazy to start one.ha ha.those auto's sure move fast.ive been patiently waiting a while...by the looks of them I should be sitting pretty good.ive got three GG #4 clones And one GSC clone and there all towering over my fence.

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

Day 45 from seed and all is good. The jack47 reeeeeks!!
From top to bottom...

Jack47
Sweet trainwreck
Jack 47
Cream mandarin

Left to right bottom pic...
Jack, jack, trainwreck and cream mandarin.

Just giving them bio bloom and top max now. With pure water every 3rd feed. :)

Getting 12 hour of day lught here now in spain. But doing ok!

2-3 weeks till harvest.

20160927 074719
20160927 223536
20160927 223514
20160926 191520
20160927 223520
Last edited:
mothhhawk

mothhhawk

Still average 80 degrees here, and the beautiful sun shines every single day untill mid oct normally. They just love it!

The small ones are 13-16 inches ang big ones are 25 and 26 inches. Not bad.

Reactions: Ina
D

dudedeedz

that's pretty, but they need some space of their own and not to share same living space like its obvious

Ina

Ina

that's pretty, but they need some space of their own and not to share same living space like its obvious
hello!I didn't understand what do you mean, that they need bigger size pots may be?Why not to share the same living space?!

Top Bottom