Outdoor Blue Cheese

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Was just over at a mate's house who pointed this out to me in his garden (this is in a very wet, non tropical suburb in SE England!) - some serious bush!! Blue Cheese....all planted from seed in April.

His real dilemma/problem is that the sun is crap atm and he hasn't got anywhere to bring them in to flower...and they're too big to be transported in a car, else I'd take one or two for cuttings if anything else (all females btw). Even if I could, if those girls will stretch 2x or maybe 3x their size in budding I don't have any kind of space for that kind of a monster...

The first words out of my mouth were "jeeeezus mate - don't you care about your neighbours" and he replied "nah, they're good as gold". I wonder how golden they'll be when 7 great big cheese bushes start to stink....

Anyhow, thought I'd share. Those are the biggest outdoor plants I've seen in the UK, ever (although in fairness I've not seen that many). I hope he gets some sun for the budding.

Img 0010 large
Closeup
W

wesbrks

nice plants,,, never grown blue cheese,, i assume these are from big budda seed co ,, anyhow they appear to be very indica in structure,,nice

P

PhishH3ad

nice looking plants, looking forward to some nice updates

W

Wunderkind

nice deck, and the plants are alright too.

I've got some Blue Cheese so I'll be paying attention to this one.

O

okwildfire

who knows? the sun may just come out ?? they look good non the less.

Top Bottom