Outdoor California Dream, yellowing lower leaves…

• Thread starter 98flowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

98flowers

lower leaves are yellowing, then dying. I can easy pinch off or they fall. It seems to be happening to more fan leaves than I’m comfortable with. Can someone help me diagnose?

Outdoor california dream yellowing lower leaves
Outdoor california dream yellowing lower leaves 2
Outdoor california dream yellowing lower leaves 3
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Most likely N deficiency, what’s in the fabric pot that you have your plant in?
Have you fed any nutrients?

98flowers

Most likely N deficiency, what’s in the fabric pot that you have your plant in?
Have you fed any nutrients?
I’m not sure the original mix, I repotted in nectar for the gods #8. I’ve been feeding CalMag & aurora grow once every 10-12 days.

I mulched a little with clippings, the pots were drying out completely almost daily.

C

chronic2

It looks normal to me. It's growing nice and thick. I ignore mine. Brush them off when they dry. Pulling on it could tear the outer skin on the branch. Green/yellow I'd not go after it unless you have snips to cut it off. Full yellow, they breakaway if you're anal about cleaning the plant.

I grow mine in the ground and use faucet water and the sun. A multi-million year old plant never hear of man made chemicals in a bag, bottle, biscuits, and banana blues.

Z

Zill

Chronic got it. It’s normal. Those lower chlorotic leaves have been there forever and now since the plant is in big tome flower stage those older leaves aren’t needed. The main growing stage is over. older leaves become parasitic to the plant and are aborted.

N2 deficient. Don’t think so. No uniform yellowing in the lower leaves.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Chronic got it. It’s normal. Those lower chlorotic leaves have been there forever and now since the plant is in big tome flower stage those older leaves aren’t needed. The main growing stage is over. older leaves become parasitic to the plant and are aborted.

N2 deficient. Don’t think so. No uniform yellowing in the lower leaves.
absolutely wrong..
Zill why don’t you post a thread/pictures of your grow..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
it’s not nitrogen def
it’s not old fan leaves going chlorotic..
it’s from bad watering practices.. and if not correctly quickly will start other issues..

Z

Zill

Thanks GN. Those sativas are huge. I took advantage of climate change and planted them first week in April.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thanks GN. Those sativas are huge. I took advantage of climate change and planted them first week in April.
oh ya..
yep in the ground easy peasy..
what about plants in a bag or pot indoors or outdoors?

Z

Zill

GN,

A couple plants in soil is about as complex as I want to make things.
I am familiar with all aspects of plant culture. I do admire the members taking on tents, hydroponics. It’s not easy. Hence the truckloads of used equipment on Craig’s list.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m not sure the original mix, I repotted in nectar for the gods #8. I’ve been feeding CalMag & aurora grow once every 10-12 days.

I mulched a little with clippings, the pots were drying out completely almost daily.
#8 has high drainage..
probably should be watering once a day unless it’s raining..
how much calmag you adding? per gallon..
same with the aurora and what’s the NPK ratio of the aurora your using?

Top Bottom