Outdoor Cannnabis Growing In Pots - First Time

• Thread starter alexx420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alexx420

alexx420

This is the first time that I'm growing cannabis. I started by making the substrate with compost, coco, perlite and worm castings and I also made this greenhouse attempt with plastic bags.
After germinating the seeds I place them in these cups and I have left them outside all the night in a plastic dome with vents.

Outdoor cannnabis growing in pots   first time

Outdoor cannnabis growing in pots   first time 2

Im only be using FloraGro and FloraBloom following the feedchart and measuring the pH (want to add the calcium later with ground eggshells). I'll be transplanting them soon to 3 gallon pots and finally to a 5 gallon bucket.
Usually the temperature in the city where I live is 31º - 15º C / 88º - 59º F and I'm also using a 50% shade cloth where I plan to put the pots.

Any prediction, advice, warning or tip that you want to share to improve I would appreciate it cause I want to keep growing ;)

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome to the farm. I have some plants outdoor as well. Lots of knowledge in the forum. Happy grows. Here’s my outdoor babies today.

7EB92C09 CA55 425C 8222 16F32F624A91
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
N
This is the first time that I'm growing cannabis. I started by making the substrate with compost, coco, perlite and worm castings and I also made this greenhouse attempt with plastic bags.
After germinating the seeds I place them in these cups and I have left them outside all the night in a plastic dome with vents.

View attachment 965663
View attachment 965665

Im only be using FloraGro and FloraBloom following the feedchart and measuring the pH (want to add the calcium later with ground eggshells). I'll be transplanting them soon to 3 gallon pots and finally to a 5 gallon bucket.
Usually the temperature in the city where I live is 31º - 15º C / 88º - 59º F and I'm also using a 50% shade cloth where I plan to put the pots.

Any prediction, advice, warning or tip that you want to share to improve I would appreciate it cause I want to keep growing ;)
nice to see a good simple easy grow area , my best tip is keep your eyes on them but looks like you are up nu running welcome to the farm here’s my little outside semi glasshouse I’m in a cold area . Enjoy the growing best of luck . OD .
6FEC8104 1113 4302 A068 C2CFBCEF2E26
my recycled semi glass house .

Latest posts

Top Bottom