Outdoor Dried Budshots

• Thread starter DonJuanMatus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

hello fellow outdoorsmen

since harvest is around the corner for most people, i thought it might be nice to have a thread to show the finished fruits of our labor...there also aren't many threads or even pictures of dried outdoor buds, so feel free to post your best dried shots from previous years....anyway here are some of mine....

Outdoor dried budshots

Outdoor dried budshots 2

Outdoor dried budshots 3

Outdoor dried budshots 4

Outdoor dried budshots 5

Outdoor dried budshots 6

Outdoor dried budshots 7

Outdoor dried budshots 8

M

mc1969

heres some 3D i pulled about a week ago that i thru out around second week of july out of 24 hr light cycle gos straight into flower 40 to 45 days later early bud

Picture 008
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

thanks radio dread.....thanks zoe, anytime.....

nice nugs mc1969, those look amazing for 40-45 days, been wanting to try some more of subby's gear his querkle is one of my favorite indicas.....im digging that statue too man, i gotta add more stuff like that in my pics and less paper and napkins...thanks for the pic

anyone else got some dry shots lets see em

Xrancher

Xrancher

Here is a shot of the one, TrainWreck outdoor clone bud, that was picked early in nor cal about two weeks ago for sampling...just couldn't wait.

early_TrainWreck.JPG

Has a Sweet Anise smell when crushed and the smoke leaves a sweet earthy menthol taste in the mouth.

A great head high, relives minor pain

gets you up and going in the morning

Also has great anti-depressant qualities.

That's just me anyway...

This plant has a massive amount of buds on it and I'm about ready to harvest her.

removed pic of growing plant from dried thread

Xrancher

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

thanks alot 1080p, love me some organic outdoor

burned haze, when your done counting dont forget to show us your dried nugs ;)

nice trainwreck nug xrancher, im actually smoking on a trainwreck dom pheno right now...
your right on about the description of the high, its definitely some happy, motivating herb...your plant shot looked awesome aswell, you didnt have to remove it.... please show us some more dried shots when she finishes up for you..take care

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
don

great thread

hopfully this thread wil inspire more to grow organically outdoor ,where the plant wants to be ,where she should be

those pics look better than many indo buds ive seen

im curious as to which strain's you grew out

1luvbigherb

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

whats up big herb , my haze brethren

thanks for the kind words, i hope it does inspire more people aswell....ive done both synthetic and organic outside and once you have you done both you KNOW what they want...i mix all the ferts they will need for there whole life cycle in the dirt, they never miss a beat....some people say that they cant tell the diff in finished product when using synthetic or organic, well then they aren't timing the ferts right so all the nutrients are leached from the plant before its harvested (all leaves yellow)

i also think they look better than alot of indoor i see, and smoke better than most indoor IMO...people dont believe this is outdoor herb when i show em

oops i forgot to label em, thanks for the heads up

pic 1 - black haze X casey jones x nycd (fems)
pic 2 - ojd's g13haze X ecsd (sd pheno)
pic 3 - black haze s1
pic 4 - nirvana bubblicious (pheno 1)
pic 5 - nirvana bubblicious (pneno 2)
pic 6 - black haze X casey jones x nycd (fems)
pic 7 - black haze s1
pic 8 - black haze x c99 (fems)

waayne

waayne

Nice pic's bro!
gotta love all those Haze hybrid's!
:passingjoint:
There's nothing nicer than properly grown and flushed organic soil bud's!:rock

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
don

much respect

im far from experienced but my OG outdoor is higher grade than most of the availble smoke around come harvest time ,high quality genetics grown organic in full sun cant be beat especially given the right environment and a green thumb

i also think they look better than alot of indoor i see, and smoke better than most indoor IMO...people dont believe this is outdoor herb when i show em

anint that the truth i know what you mean

the more i see the blacks the more i want a taste im happ to know seeds are being made

im curious when (what date) did you chop the black haze ?

1luvbigherb

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

thanks waayne, im diggin your organic grow to man

hey big herb,

well technically these weren't grown during the summer/fall like most outdoor growers up north.......down here there is no winter, and its our dry season so i do most of my stuff outdoors around that time......the hours are around 12/12-11/13.....all the pics except the bubblicious were grown 12/12 straight from seed, i planted the seeds in beds on jan 15.....it takes about a month for a seedling to become sexually mature enough to flower, so they vegged till about feb 15....

i harvested the black s1's on may 20 (95 days) and the black fem hybrids on april 20 (65 days)

to answer your question a little better, when grown during the summer i plant the black haze on april 1st and it stays in veg till about august 1-7...... so your looking at an early november harvest on the black.....however ive noticed that different things can trigger her to flower earlier, like not enough sunlight.......right now i got two monster black's outside next to eachother and the one on the left got so big it shadowed over the other and the other started to flower a couple weeks earlier (around july 15) that one should be ready in a month if mold doesnt get to her first....up north they will trigger much later though, im waaayyy south......here's a pic to give you an idea

Black

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
don

i apprecite those details

now that sounds like a place id love to be ,lucky you no winter it sounds like heaven lol

i love those pics ,the one on the rights looks like you will havea nice yield

around the first/second week of august is wen my nevs starts showing sex aswell ,i harvested her the second week of november last year

ive got another lil monster goin that is now kickin into flower ,ive also got 2 hillbillyhaze which has some nice size buds she showed sex the last week of july

1luvbigherb

Xrancher

Xrancher

More TrainWreck

My current medication is TrainWreck...

organically grown outdoors and cured and used onsite...

trainwreck11.JPG

trainwreck4.JPG

trainwreck3.JPG

trainwreck2.jpg

Next it gonna be Grapefruit Kush...can't wait...

Xrancher

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

thanks big herb, nice to here you can finish the nev. where your at, been dying to try her ive only ran a nev hybrid before, after you run some haze outdoor its hard to do anything else, was reading about that hillbilly too sounds interesting

hey xrancher, that wreck looks delicious, and the pics are great, you got some nice camera skills too, did you have any problem with the floppy branches on her? ive noticed some strains with floppy branches get much stronger when there ran outside from the start, guess they get strengthened by the elements, thanks for the pic, id love to see that gf kush when she's done...take care

Xrancher

Xrancher

Thanks DJM, this plant is still growing and that was one small branch off of it.

I have staked and circled the plant with twine so it has some support but man it's floppy like you say.

It's a monster...five feet tall...at least a 100 tops...

I'm gonna leave it in the ground another week, we're supposed to get some nice hot weather here in nor cal, so I hope it puts on some weight.

Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

GrapeFruit Kush 2010

Just thought I'd throw this out there:

GrapeFruit Kush outdoors 2010...

GrapeFruit_Kush_n_flash.jpg

GrapeFruit_Kush_n_snips.jpg

GrapeFruit_Kush_dried.jpg

Very citrus...body and head...

Top Bottom