outdoor farmer

• Thread starter pinekreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pinekreek

Greetings fellow growers. While I can only admire the indoor growers my true love is outdoor thc farming. I've been growing since the early eighties. My first seed purchase was in 1988: NL5/SK1 from the Seedbank.

That was some mighty tasty weed.. Currently in search of some great haze hybrids(ssh,etc). Love that hazy smell, taste and high.

I'm on the east coast in the mid atlantic. Our first frost is now in the middle of November although I try to have most of the crops done by end of October.

Any suggestions on strains or breeders is always welcome.

BTW. Karma Genetics suggested I stop by and check this site out. l ike it so far.

I recognize quite a few members from other forums. I wondered why some just up and vanished-now I know where you
went....

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
(Auto Message)
Hi pinekreek welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

D

dna genetics

welcome to the farm glad you made the hop over the fence :)
peace,
A

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm :party0023:

G

Gorrillagrower

:passingjoint: Welcome pinekreek. Nice to have you on the farm my brother

O

ograskal

Welcome to the Farm pinekreek!.....:hi:.....Lookin forward to seeyin some of your Outdoor grows!..~ogr

S

silverfox

Welcome to the farm pinekreek and enjoy !

PEACE

Silverfox:anim_30:

P

pinekreek

Welcome to the Farm pinekreek!.....:hi:.....Lookin forward to seeyin some of your Outdoor grows!..~ogr

ogr,

Thanks. Love to run some of your lines. Is your gear strickly indoor or can you run them outdoors as well.

I'll start seeds indoors around March 20 and put out around April 20. I try to have them finished by mid October, but the first frost here on the right coast isn't until November 10.

Any suggestions on your strains that would work would be great.

G

Gorrillagrower

Good question there piney. I to am on the left coast and would be curious bout the outdoor aspect of raskals gear.

darksideX

darksideX

welcome to farm pinekreek,..enjoi ur stay at this happy place full of green..

Top Bottom