Outdoor Farmers When Ya Hacking And What Ya Hacking???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

We just got done harvesting milo, 60k bushels. I think I made just enough to get drunk on halloween.
Weaning colts as soon as the moon is right, the 4th. Chopping what's left of the canna crop on Saturday. I've already jarred & bagged about 14 pounds, and helped a few friends & paid my crew very well, off the top. We are blessed, my friends. I plan to smoke ribs, and drink a cold beer. You are all welcome to join me! (There's plenty to smoke, besides ribs. Just sayin').

M

mendel

Milo is a slang word for sorghum grain, its just shit I tell you......itches and aint worth shit.

I wish I was tripping, ive smoked so many scissor balls I cant get high anymore. Its a sad state of affairs.

Good to see your getting your feet wet GoldNBoy, we like to keep it s of the arkansas ourselves..........;) I hope you have a good bbq, we need to get together someday, and shoot some coyotes. Ill skin em all no problem.

:ninja:

M

mendel

The dogs aint ready yet, soon come. Dont even have my traps boiled and waxed yet, theres potatos still to dig, and cows to get off grass.

You running any draft horses up there?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH OH OH!!!
DSC 0252 2
DSC 0254 2

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Weaning colts as soon as the moon is right, the 4th. Chopping what's left of the canna crop on Saturday. I've already jarred & bagged about 14 pounds, and helped a few friends & paid my crew very well, off the top. We are blessed, my friends. I plan to smoke ribs, and drink a cold beer. You are all welcome to join me! (There's plenty to smoke, besides ribs. Just sayin').
Send the invite mate

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
That chem cross looks pretty slick for sure.........nice gear!
Thanks to our friend Scoop...
He B da man..
Saved the day..
Will get samples to you of the full line of goodies..
P cheddar, several different Amnesia Hazes, Blueberry, SVOG, and A PTA

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

I'm going to hang all twelve plants at about noon. A fellow gardener is bringing his cooker on wheels. We'll have ribs, antelope, jalapeño poppers, beer and sangria. We plan to eat at about 5 oclock. Plus dabs, infused brownies, blunt wraps, raw papers, bongs & bowls. It's an open invitation! I'm an hour east of Pueblo, if anyone needs directions, hit me up!

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Great. how about yourself? Good to hear from ya.

Nope, everything from seed because I lost all my cuts to russets. (except my Hassan cut)

Russets are gone, and hope they never return. Could not get rid of them on the growing crops, had to tear down and clean entire greenhouses. Added all my amendments and leaf mulch at one time to the soil, so it cooked. Bombed the greenhouses, sprayed all 3 acres on my property........ it was a nightmare.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Great. how about yourself? Good to hear from ya.

Nope, everything from seed because I lost all my cuts to russets. (except my Hassan cut)

Russets are gone, and hope they never return. Could not get rid of them on the growing crops, had to tear down and clean entire greenhouses. Added all my amendments and leaf mulch at one time to the soil, so it cooked. Bombed the greenhouses, sprayed all 3 acres on my property........ it was a nightmare.
Lucky here nothing like that but billions and I mean billions of fruit flies
So many apples veggies in pantries and gardens it's insane
No worries on the girls

Top Bottom