Outdoor Farmers When Ya Hacking And What Ya Hacking???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Time out on the trim action, this is really getting old. Thankfully no hurry no weather worry, best weather I have seen for this time of year usually couple freezes by now, figures I am all ready, but no freezes..
Got mattress set up outside close to garden despite no worries bout rips, but I do sleep better under the stars and close by the gals.
The stank sometimes keeps me me up..
FYI... A good bobby trap is that nylon netting some use to wrap plants.
If you lay and staple just above ground rippers will get all snagged up and slow then down for a baseball bat beating LOL.....or dawg mauling.....

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I try to pull the nights worth of plants before dark. Sometimes it gets a little darker than I like. Several times I have tripped hard on the plastic netting I have been cutting back from around my plants. Stuff catches on my steal toe boots like crazy. Dumped half a rubbermaid last night.......Doh! Could be used for security.

below frigid

below frigid

I try to pull the nights worth of plants before dark. Sometimes it gets a little darker than I like. Several times I have tripped hard on the plastic netting I have been cutting back from around my plants. Stuff catches on my steal toe boots like crazy. Dumped half a rubbermaid last night.......Doh! Could be used for security.
That hortonova trellis is alive. It loves boots I always get hooked up in that stuff.
Hired a crew of 4 plus myself for today. Guessing we got about 60 units hanging. Every body busted their buts. Got 4 more holes left ( 25 units or so ) all will come down next weekend except Bodhi's Synergy, 2 maybe 3 weeks away. Going to be a huge yielder but so slow to finish!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Great work bud! That synergy, is it piney? People keep talking about that synergy, and I gave away my packs. Shame on me.

below frigid

below frigid

Great work bud! That synergy, is it piney? People keep talking about that synergy, and I gave away my packs. Shame on me.
To be honest Synergy was so far behind everything else I have not even stuck my nose in it yet. I will check it out tommorow. Looks a little more Sativa Dom. Have you tried the Jabba's Stash? I really liked this one. I have some WFA X Jabba's that turned out beautiful.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

sounds like you did real well from seed...as if you don't have enough to do.
trimming is taking forever, slow and steady wins the race, luckily I got Localgrowguy who gleefully and I mean gleefully helps not only on the trim but with farm chores, he loves it here and he is now part of the family....
Cant handle more than 10 hours trimming daily enough enough..
Keep the scissors clean and sharp. This year seems stickier than ever can not even go 1 LP length without washing up hands gloves if won and scissors
The White g13 girl from Natural therapy is insane like snow on buds a white frost, thus the name...
I went through almost an entire box of gloves chopping that girl.

The scott's og is a very, very good smoke.

20151010 093523
ARoachclip

ARoachclip

That is a good security idea. However, I suggest more cowbell.

IMG 2319
IMG 2317
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Time out on the trim action, this is really getting old. Thankfully no hurry no weather worry, best weather I have seen for this time of year usually couple freezes by now, figures I am all ready, but no freezes..
Got mattress set up outside close to garden despite no worries bout rips, but I do sleep better under the stars and close by the gals.
The stank sometimes keeps me me up..
FYI... A good bobby trap is that nylon netting some use to wrap plants.
If you lay and staple just above ground rippers will get all snagged up and slow then down for a baseball bat beating LOL.....or dawg mauling.....
Never fear brother I'll rescue your sore scissor hand soon enough

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Holding off till weekend.
Had a friend who is in the "industry" come by today. He is a Hashmaster..He hashes up entire plants both closed loop and ice hash.
His opinion was wait another few days.
I asked him how my grow looked and he said this is the work of a master grower....LOL dunno bout that, outdoor is easy indoor not so for me at times.
I just keep it simple dig hole, put 5 bags FFOF, add about 4 5 gallon buckets used dirt, bucket goat, bucket chicken manure, mix up well,ph water down to around 5.5 to 6.0 with Braggs Apple cider vinegar, along the way a few times top dress with more goat/chicken/ manure, molasses in water, and 1 gallon old age bloom 1 ounce per gallon for 2 watering's at the end.....

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
that Scott's OG cut from Mr. Natural Therapy... that is really some thing.
I know wait till cured, but there's so much what's a stoner to do, just sit, look, and wait?????
Must be tested...
Slow dried 60 and 60, Big leaves removed prior to, smaller removed while drying, hand trimmed up nice final.
For no cure it has a full on flavor not harsh or green tasting at all. Gooey, perfectly dry, not too moist...
When cured better sit down before I fall down...Whew!!!
Could not put too much of a dent smoking some early

Top Bottom