Outdoor flowering issue

• Thread starter Brownie Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Brownie Boy

Hello friends.

I´ve a plant with 2 months veg. time, 30 centimeters (pics later) and I was planning to flower it indoors (150w CFL) but the lamp is not mine and the owner wants it back.

If I change to 12/12 for 1 and 1/2 week and move the plant to outdoor will it keep flowering knowing that the day time is increasing right now (12:10 [L] 11:50 [D] I guess) ?

I know that it depends on the gentics and all that but the thing is, I ve other 5 plants vegging and would like to have some bud for the summer and not to have to wait till fucking October if you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance.

G

Gartner

Indoor lighting

Hello friends.

I´ve a plant with 2 months veg. time, 30 centimeters (pics later) and I was planning to flower it indoors (150w CFL) but the lamp is not mine and the owner wants it back.

If I change to 12/12 for 1 and 1/2 week and move the plant to outdoor will it keep flowering knowing that the day time is increasing right now (12:10 [L] 11:50 [D] I guess) ?

I know that it depends on the gentics and all that but the thing is, I ve other 5 plants vegging and would like to have some bud for the summer and not to have to wait till fucking October if you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance.

As the plant is in vegetative time, now its not a better action to change it to outdoor, we cant tell will it get the sufficient amount of light and the atmospheric condition,
just ignore the owner, give him something, or request him for more time period..:harvest::bongsmi::harvest:

ncga

ncga

it will go into flowering right away. Then in may it will try to veg again and grow weird for about 3 to 4 weeks, before back in veg. Will have all kinds of fluff on it that will need to be cleaned out. The fluff is a place for mold to develop so kep it cleaned out. You also might want to prune the tops to stimulate veg growth in May

OR

You could just do a light dep by placing it ouside for only 12 hours a day then into a dark closet for 12hrs at night

nct

Latest posts

Top Bottom