Outdoor for 12 hours Indoor 12 hours

• Thread starter skinnypuppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skinnypuppy

skinnypuppy

Has anybody tried and had any luck with bringing outdoor plants inside for 12 at night in a dark blacked out room then back out in morning for 12 in the daylight?

skinnypuppy

skinnypuppy

Just light dep them outdoors... don't bring pests inside. Just my opinion
Yeah these would be in a black room on their own, about 5 ft away from where they sit outside The reason I ask is where I am I have been plagued with botrytis (usually just before finish) and have tried a few different strains. No lights inside. So my idea would be to put them inside at 6pm and pull them out 6am there are only 4 but they are big

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah these would be in a black room on their own, about 5 ft away from where they sit outside The reason I ask is where I am I have been plagued with botrytis (usually just before finish) and have tried a few different strains. No lights inside. So my idea would be to put them inside at 6pm and pull them out 6am there are only 4 but they are big
Yup should work.... maybe looking at topping them a few times to produce more but slightly smaller buds. That would help reduce the risk of bud rot.

Top Bottom