Outdoor from last year

• Thread starter CHEMLORD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CHEMLORD

just a few shots of some Blueberry Bubba (dj shorts BB x Bubba) from last year right before they started to flower. Nothing special, just came across these and thought I'd post them. They got to be about 14 feet tall and yielded an average of 5.6 pounds each.

outdoor_102.JPG

outdoor_101.JPG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah here they are very small. would love to see them larger, they look great btw

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice plants chem, thems big bags you using there, big bags=bigplants
peace mogrow

Mogrow

Mogrow

smart pots

yeah i'm going to try some smartpots for the first time, we've got mined ground around here that is good for nothing, I mean its waste land, perfect place to stick a couple of 200 gallon pots out, may even find a water source ou there, but might have to bring it in. i think the 3, 4 or 500 gallon ones would compromise my stealth.

below frigid

below frigid

In years past I have always been forced to grow more smaller plants for security reasons. Size is no longer a huge issue, so this year I am bumping up from holes in the ground up to the 200# smart pots. I was wondering if Chem Lord could give me a quick run down of your soil mixture. I have looked at Tom Hills and Humbolt Locals, I just wanted to compare.

C

CHEMLORD

In years past I have always been forced to grow more smaller plants for security reasons. Size is no longer a huge issue, so this year I am bumping up from holes in the ground up to the 200# smart pots. I was wondering if Chem Lord could give me a quick run down of your soil mixture. I have looked at Tom Hills and Humbolt Locals, I just wanted to compare.

HP Promix amended with 25% Dyna-rok for additional silica and drainage. I have my guys dig a 2 foot deep hole underneath where the pots are going to sit that contains the same mixture. I fertilize with the Canna bio line and use AN big bud in mid flowering. For the micro-herd, I use Great White and EM. Simple!

Top Bottom