Outdoor Garden - Canada

• Thread starter Canadaloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canadaloud

Canadaloud

Hey guys. This is my second year of growing cannabis and this is my first decently large plant. Viewing my previous pictures on my account you can see my troubles with indoor growing but this is actually the Durban Poison I had a couple months back. She’s turned out pretty well after all. All I’ve done to her was top 3 times and then let her grow out. If you guys would like to point out anything or would like to give me tips, please do. (Smaller one is a bubblegum auto flower, I’d be surprised If I got an ounce from it.)

Outdoor garden   canada
Outdoor garden   canada 2
Outdoor garden   canada 3
Outdoor garden   canada 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey guys. This is my second year of growing cannabis and this is my first decently large plant. Viewing my previous pictures on my account you can see my troubles with indoor growing but this is actually the Durban Poison I had a couple months back. She’s turned out pretty well after all. All I’ve done to her was top 3 times and then let her grow out. If you guys would like to point out anything or would like to give me tips, please do. (Smaller one is a bubblegum auto flower, I’d be surprised If I got an ounce from it.)
Looking great man

Top Bottom