Outdoor Giesel.....last season.....

• Thread starter YourMom420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YourMom420

heres a couple 'towards the end' pics of the giesel i did up last summer, only got 1 1/2 zips off her, but not too bad for my 1st time!

Outty giesel1
Outty giesel2
Outty giesel3
F

Fred Norris

great job,ym. you looked like a proud papa when you showed me these buds in the fall. now you know what to expect when you grow outside this year. keep it up!

Y

YourMom420

Rev mentioned some shit about the AG beans, sooo....yea, i cant wait for this season! wouldnt mind seein how the Alien-Chemdog D & Alien-Cheese would do out there as well

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
There's something about growing OD that's entirely different. You go through all this stress about things that are out of your control and when it comes off right there's no better feeling.

Nice work ym420, looking forward to seeing the evolution. :yes

S

soda seeds

Nice YM420! :cool0010:

And I agree, I can't wait to see how some alien crosses do outside, especially crossed with a few early males.:rock

Y

YourMom420

im not too big on the outdoor grows.....id rather be able to control everything needed, but i dont got a spot to be able to do anything, but i will be makin a new thread when the season hits..............

F

Fred Norris

you live in the woods!!!! theres spots everywhere, go for a walk in the forest, smoke a bowl and think "if i was a plant,where would i wanna be?"

K

kid606

hey..
how do you like the giesel? received some giesel lately..couldn't find much info about it..
what's the taste and high like..thanks.

Y

YourMom420

Giesel was the shit indoor.......i dont recommend for outdoor if ya seen it inside......but the high was good(in/out) way more crystals, better taste/high inside, too.....wouldnt mind doin a run of her again if i had an indoor spot, but im limited soooooo

K

kid606

thanks man..would love to see some indoor pics..do you have any? what's the taste like?

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

are they growing in the ground or in that rubbermaid looking thing?

Top Bottom