Outdoor grow problem not sure

• Thread starter Mattmann111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mattmann111

Hi new to this haven't grown in probably 20 yrs but did an outdoor grow with 2 plants started in April in my house on windowsill till weather broke which was end of May plants were about 1-1/2ft tall I repotted in 10 gal fabric pots in ffof, cleared out a little spot back in my woods and have just been watering both plants about a gallon of water combined every 1-2 days, started getting bugs so I used neem oil but not super effective, plants are about 4 ft tall, plants are super dark green but noticed today bottom leaves are all yellow and some pest damage but not extreme, what could it be, I've not put any nutrients yet since I retopped it w more ffof about 2 wks ago any help would be great thanks

K

KottonmouthKyle

I was having the same issue with mine recently. For me, I believe it was septoria and suspect it was caused by the hot wet summer we’ve been having. I trimmed off the yellow to keep it from spreading and cut out some of the lower fan leaves to open up some ventilation. Sprayed the lower leaves with neem oil to help prevent the fungus from spread and haven’t had any issues since. 🤞Here’s a couple pics of pre and post trim. The pre trim doesn’t have many yellow spot. Spots came on quickly.
IMG 5035
IMG 5048

IMG 5047
Top Bottom