Outdoor Grow - What’s Happening?!

• Thread starter 303outdoor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

303outdoor

715CED0E 1FAA 4E3D 8E7C 931B15F3DCD9
I assume I’m getting pretty close...

303outdoor

They were planted as seeds the last weekend of April. As far as watching the trichomes, do you guys recommend 100% cloudy or when some amber starts peeking through? I’ve read highest thc % happens at full cloudy.

303outdoor

Sweet. Now I just have to do a little research on drying and curing. First timer. Literally had a friend give me some seeds and just planted them and added water. I never thought they would get this far, but I have three beautiful ladies. Any tips or links for success?

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Just go to search threads and search drying and cursing it's pretty simple if you need some more advice pm me

grbattle420

grbattle420

Just go to search threads and search drying and cursing it's pretty simple if you need some more advice pm me
YOUTUBE it. Hang it it a place away from all light for about 4-7days .

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Yes but also need humidity around as close to 60% as possible the when the outside of the bud is crispy ,but when you squeeze it it's a little moist jar it open the lid for about 5 mins a day .

grbattle420

grbattle420

Can you take a full picture of the plants. Like a little farther back so we can see the whole thing?

grbattle420

grbattle420

Those are gonna be so easy to Harvest,Dry and Cure. Now I wish I grew Autos this year. Next year im gonna grow like 10 Autos with my usual crop. Im Jealous.:badboy:

303outdoor

Thanks! I am pretty happy with how they've turned out so far, especially for my first time and very minimal work to get them to where they are now. I'll get another picture up soon.

grbattle420

grbattle420

There's nothing more satisfying than growing your own. I bet you'll be hooked on growing for the rest of your life.

Top Bottom