Outdoor Growing

• Thread starter CrazySexyCool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CrazySexyCool

Thinking of just starting out with some outside reggies, to build some knowledge and skill :wondering can you help me by letting me know the step by step for it aka how deep do i dig the hole, do i i put it near a tree and how far by it , how often should i check on it, what nutrients to buy and when to put them in and how to put the nutrients in, and the best date to start outdoors?? :help: If you could help me out I would really appreciate, Thank You!!

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

if you would put this in the outdoor growing section you would get alot more help....also some of the answers are dependent on what area you live in, like how is the soil there,how much rain you get,when the frost sets in ect...the more info you give the easier it would be for someone to help

P

pure arghan

i know how to grow grass but would like a rough help on how the grow out side, only want to know wot time of year to start and wot leavel of shelter the plants roughly need and roughly how much work they need in comparison to growing inside? if some one could help me out that would be geart, thanks

M

moyerjoey

isn't the point to help when a question is asked a lot of my questions have been answered in detail then you get a question like this where they need help and you say search the net correct me if im wrong but isn't this the net I mean I to would like to know the answers to these questions or a place where we can get the info like when the first and last frost occurs or when 12 12 starts or how often to water with rain or with out it and nutes when to add how much to add an estimate of how much water a 3x3x3 hole will take one gallon two gallons so new ppl aunt running back and forth for water or carrying to much water I know there's no exact but a estimate helps

P

pure arghan

cheers moyerjoey, your right man im finding it hard to get a little help on the out door growing, might just tough down some and see wot happens, wots the worest that could happen?

M

moyerjoey

ya I know where your coming from I mean granted growing is cheaper then buying but its still pricey and is noobs just want to get it as right as possible the first time you know of course its not going to be perfect but a starting point helps ya dig

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
if you hav any idea of growin then you hav an upper hand outdoor as natures takes her course n you dont hav to play god ,ur climate will play a big role

its sounds like those were good sugesstion as to gettin a book like the grow bible by george cervantes or dj shorts growin exceptional cannabis

best advice get ur post up hit thcbay dont grow reggies bro

bigger the root mass bigger the plant indo outdo

nutrients r a preference but yyy grow in a naural environment with non natural ferts

lookin at our organic n our forums

1luvbigherb

C

caliskunker

:mad0223: knowledge is power !! and yes when everything is handed to its much easier!!your next post should be can someone dig my holes!! here young buck ill give a link i found here on thc farm http://fsbookco.com good luck !!

isn't the point to help when a question is asked a lot of my questions have been answered in detail then you get a question like this where they need help and you say search the net correct me if im wrong but isn't this the net I mean I to would like to know the answers to these questions or a place where we can get the info like when the first and last frost occurs or when 12 12 starts or how often to water with rain or with out it and nutes when to add how much to add an estimate of how much water a 3x3x3 hole will take one gallon two gallons so new ppl aunt running back and forth for water or carrying to much water I know there's no exact but a estimate helps

R

ryo

its reallly not that hard, find an area facing south, so you get at least 5 hrs sun. Dig a good size hole, maybe 2ft round by 2 ft deep or more. I like worm casings in my mix, miracle grow, promix. Mix em up and fill the hole, place some chicken wire around the hole, throw some decon around for the mice and then just drop your beans in or if you have them started, just plant.

P

pure arghan

thanks lads, could anyone till me this,? when im growing inside, i can make the plants bud within 12hrs of giving them a mix i found years ago, meaning that i can determin the hight and roughly the time they will be ready, the suff i use is organic but will it do the same for me out side? or will i have to just let them grow as they will?

A

aceflicker

Same nutrients work outside...Depending on the climate/weather/rain, you may need to add more or less. Soil flushes faster.

Top Bottom