Outdoor Hot Tub DWC

• Thread starter Smokey503ski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

My hot tub just shit the bed on us not too long ago. The heating element or something is messed up on it. It bubbles like it should.
Last night I was pissed cus I wanted to soak and smoke but its broke. While I was smoking a phatty looking at it bubble, I had a idea.. Can I turn it into a DWC Tubbin machine for outdoor?
Has anyone ever used a hot tub to grow a DWC setup in? If I was to do this what all would I need to do to? Also how big of chiller would be needed? 10hp chiller? Kidding but not kidding about the size of the chiller.

Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

That is the best idead I have ever heard, look out pool industry!

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

That would be sooo tit! Im sure where there is a will there is a way

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

that would be the most insane outdoor grow ever! you would go down in history for this lol.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There are pics somewhere with a hot tub as a reservoir..tits!!

Tex

Thriv3

Thriv3

i see free hot tubs all the time too :) this would be awesome!!!

F

fiftythree33

I was just talking to my buddy last week about doing this with his POS tub haha..

S

simplyhottubs

Outdoor Hot tubs for sale over a world market have rotate some-more as good as some-more renouned now as a huge move toward to tell as good as relax during home.

S

simplyhottubs

Cost of hot tub covers is decided according to your budget and your propose.Because hot tub cover are available in different variety and different shapes and prices.We just choose one according to our condition.

----
Have a look at amazing tubs variety:outdoor hot tubs and hot tubs for sale

K

Kiwigreen

giant outdoor bubble bucket, this i got to see. you'll need to call jack to cut the top bud off that beanstalk lol .

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i say get some foam insulation board and cut it to the inside detail of the tub and use 10" net posts cut holes in the foam n set em in it the foam board will float like a raft, as for a chiller get a used fridge off craigslist and make coils in it like a keg er ator and walla you are the new kid on the block

Latest posts

Top Bottom