• Tagged users None
Outdoorhydropile

Outdoorhydropile

I got ya.

Link to @Outdoorhydropile grow diary.

Thanks brotha

Outdoorhydropile

Outdoorhydropile

Hey, I appreciate your input! Soo, to start, I’m filling my sites from the bottom all from the same fill manifold/ 1 pump which takes about 15 minutes to start overflowing. At this point I get a waterfall effect in my res. I also run a circ. Pump that makes my res very turbulent 24/7.. what you think?
Sooo, I decided would just go ahead with the air stones in each site, and leave the reservoir alone.. I figured it couldn’t hurt right? Especially since I have a small amount of water that stays at each sit between watering.

4732949A 469A 4968 85C2 579EF5ED2E3D
5049B661 793A 429C 83B3 CEFDB882F904
F427DE8C 6E82 4CB2 A6A5 A6507881A984
55DF42CD 3C4A 41A9 9C31 2B9E2834EE62
B6ADBD57 47D4 4EC6 81E0 61AEF564F57E
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

What mil is that plastic? I got 5 mil UPFD or wtf ever that shit was, not even gonna goggle it. I gotta huge roll of it with plans on building a few hydro towers off the back of my house. Im hopefull it will be suffecient but idk. My greenhouse will only be used for the free light. I wont actually use the dirt or air lol. Anyways, dunno if what im saying seems praticle, but im just trying to grow all year round. Seems easier if its attached, and one side is on a building. I wanted it low to keep the heat from the ground in during the winter, but I think ill have a hard time blowing air through the entire thing cause it will be so long. So yea, im thinking a 4x10 or something like that. . what you do you all think?

Mytwhyt

Mytwhyt

Little late to the thread, it's been 3 weeks, how's your ground Temp under the mulch? Watering the mulch might help lower the surface temp of the ground, but not much more.. My first thought when I saw the ground, was that it would be a good place for a lawn.. The second was mulch...

Outdoorhydropile

Outdoorhydropile

Little late to the thread, it's been 3 weeks, how's your ground Temp under the mulch? Watering the mulch might help lower the surface temp of the ground, but not much more.. My first thought when I saw the ground, was that it would be a good place for a lawn.. The second was mulch...
I’m not sure about actual ground temps, but my root zone stays about 70-72 degrees. Without the mulch on hotter days my sites got quite a bit warmer between watering.

Outdoorhydropile

Outdoorhydropile

If he hits 72 lol. . . he is my hero. . and his trees will grow right through that roof. I bet the greenhouse is lifted 20ft off the ground lol. . dude is my hero.

I worry about the return line size. . but he's drain and flood so Idk. .

I think it would be hard to keep that water warm. I imagine the drums 25% buried and a geo loop/coil to cool it.

Overall as long as he keeps them low. . i think he will do fantastic. Must say im a bit jelous.
A little hard to read with the burned out LEDs.. but….. 😁 lol

G

Glomus

Anyone ever do outdoor hydro from start to finish? I’m running 12/ 68 gallon grow sites with one plant per site.. currently flooding twice a day. Cutting edge solutions nutrients full strength. passive ebb and flow. Been growing a long time, just wondering what you all thought about the set up.. do I need air stones in each grow site?
So cool man, I like the fencing under the plastic, nice touch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom