Outdoor Medical

• Thread starter mchappy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

wow mc. i'm shitting my pants every time i see your setup man:rolleyes: amazing.

the first shot has a pinkish/purple color to the pistils, which strains should i be looking for to get this effect?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I only really had one thing to say about your garden, but Roy beat me to it. WOW!!

K

kolah

A really nice organized outdoor grow....much better than Ol' Jorges gardens. With all the nettings and buds popping up it looks like a HAARP facility! LOL.

What did you mix up for your soil and what amends are you using? Did you pH adjust it too?
Are you in Cali?

mchappy

mchappy

A really nice organized outdoor grow....much better than Ol' Jorges gardens. With all the nettings and buds popping up it looks like a HAARP facility! LOL.

What did you mix up for your soil and what amends are you using? Did you pH adjust it too?
Are you in Cali?
Thanks I appreciate it. We got some soil from a local forest products place and amended with bat guano, bone mea, blood meal ,dolimite lime, feather meal, fish meal ,mycos and healthy doses of compost tea. No pH adjustments and Im in Oregon

dreamscaper j

dreamscaper j

Very nice are you in southern or,i plan on doing half of what you have there next season.I have six now but will be growing for three other people next season and will have a setup alot like yours.Great job and happy harvest.

Mogrow

Mogrow

mchappy/ love the setup man you all are doing it up right. most be weird and wonderful having your girls right under foot.
serious good vibes your way holmes.
peace mogrow

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

fucking awesome progress dude. looks like you'll need a platoon of pickers @ harvest time..;) great work! keep up!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Are you in Cali?

HAARP
haarp4.jpg

Outdoor Medical
20120816_113902-jpg.243585
:D

E

eircsmith

Howdy farmers,

Long time lurking around here so figured Id post one of my grows. Learned plenty from this site so if anyone has any questions Im more than willing to answer.

This is a legitimate OMMP grow with 48 plants , largest Ive done so far. In fact its my first time outdoors with anything other than guerrilla grows.

They are all in 6x6x1.5 cedar raised beds which holds around 400 gallons of soil. Used our own soil mix with plenty of amendments. Feed and foliar with compost and EWC teas.

This is about a week after we put em outside 6/19View attachment 232281
9 days later 6/28View attachment 232282View attachment 232285View attachment 232283
This is yesterday 7/5View attachment 232301View attachment 232293View attachment 232294View attachment 232295View attachment 232296View attachment 232297

Hope you enjoy, will post updates.

Thanks for starting this thread, including a pictures of marijuana strain plant which have u grown. Is that Outdoor Medical Marijuana Plant grow with 48 marijuana plants? Its tremendous.

Top Bottom