outdoor mold resistant strains and autos?

• Thread starter theTinker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theTinker

Hello good farmers.

I have 3 questions i'd be indebted if people could advise me.

Firstly, Im looking for good yeilding mold resistant plant for next years out door grow. I live in a really damp greyish humid country and outdoors is very mouldy! I am growing DP Super Haze as it was all i had but i suspect most of these will fail due to mold as they are a long flowering period.

Secondly, I was considering planting lots of Autoflowering plants for the first time and finishing the crop before the wet winter sets in! In aid of this, could anyone advise the best yeilders for a moutainous area, decent sunlight but not tropical scale (UK), and perhaps resiliant for the outdoors.
I found this:
The first plant seems to have VERY high yeilds but i dont know if its legit or not. "Short STuff".

thirdly. If planting autos, Am i able to seed autos with Males/Femals just regularly and use these seeds for planting? I am a little unsure if seeding autos is possible in normal conditions? thank you!

Thank you very much

S

Sea Of Green

1. I don't believe in mold-resistant strains. If it gets wet, and stays wet, it's gonna mold. Go with strains that are going to finish quick enough.
  2. I don't know nothing about no autoflowers that are any good. None I've seen have been.
  3. Why not? Where do you think autoflower seeds come from?

intruder

intruder

sea about said it all -pick a fast finisher ,mr goodcat I beleive had some ATF something something that looked killer and it was an auto strain I think -I may be wrong about who but I think it was him and almost sure he said it was an auto

M

mickeyspliff

I have without a doubt seen mold resistance in certain plants. Had a Beatrix Choice from Super Sativa Seed Club that never molded while other varieties melted away in the same spot. If I recall correctly it was Durban/Afghani x Acapulco Gold.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Erdpurt probably is the most mold resistant strain I have ever grown . I live in a place where mold is a constant threat .

Picture 041
C

chill-dude

intruder i thought you couldn't get atf seeds and it was a cutting plant only? i have looked on lodes of sites for them and not come up with anything, on a few forums they say it's a cuttings only plant?

intruder

intruder

intruder i thought you couldn't get atf seeds and it was a cutting plant only? i have looked on lodes of sites for them and not come up with anything, on a few forums they say it's a cuttings only plant?

ask mr.goodcat at about page 100 or so in the the 2011 outdoor club thread he says what they are and they are impressive

T

theTinker

ohhh found these new Super Autos strains now..

They look just what i should be using.

Flowering for 12-13 weeks from start of summer. WIll be done before the damp/dark sets in. So mold shouldnt be a issue. and grow 2-3 meters = 100g weight.

Thats fantastic. I think im going to get some of these over the winter and breed a few hundred seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom