• Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankTreez14

DankTreez14

Outdoor nightfire og 2
Outdoor nightfire og

DankTreez14

DankTreez14

Not sure what day. I lost track. I'm thinking I'll let them go till mid September but we'll see. Nutes are GH Bio Thrive grow and bloom. Soil is foxfarm ocean forest. I'm really happy with this girl. I got another pheno also I'll get some pics up of her also. I usually post on Icmag but with all the legal troubles coming down on them I think I will be over here more.

DankTreez14

DankTreez14

Here's the other pheno. She's almost done. She is a faster finisher than her sis but a little lower yield. Still dank as fuck though.

IMAG0262
green punk

green punk

Thanks for sharing. That unknown girl is well endowed to say the least. I like seeing the cactus right next to the herb.

DankTreez14

DankTreez14

Mogrow, green punk thanks for taking a look. Yea my grandmother loves her cactus for breakfast and her limes for margaritas lol.

DankTreez14

DankTreez14

Dry shots coming soon on a few of the plants. Been at war with caterpillars. They got a few of the best tops.:( Never had them this bad before. Next season I'm going to build a greenhouse but with window screen so they can't get to my girls.

DankTreez14

DankTreez14

Still need to do a little more detail trimming but couldn't resist putting these up.

DankTreez14

DankTreez14

Hey below frigid. She was topped a few times. I kind of over did it I think. I was scared of her clearing the backyard wall but she did anyway lol. My neighbor is a cool dude though.

Top Bottom