Outdoor Oregon grower

• Thread starter Cwatson7227
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cwatson7227

Hi Ya'll, I'm wanting to connect with other Oregon outdoor growers to learn more about strains that do well in our climate, I'm looking to find strains that make it to the finish by early to mid October. And are hardy enough to withstand the sometimes crazy weather we get around harvest. Thanks!!

bunkerking

bunkerking

oh oh oh oh oh i know.

Oregon Diesel. It got crossed with a autoflower and it flowers with more light. Finishes early.

otherwise look for local strains. blueberries are good, dogshit. etc etc

and or ones from Amsterdam. (similar climate) depending.
If you are southern oregon. Its another story.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Grape god is a really good one, fights mold till the end. She was the last one I harvested last summer because of her resistance.
68F8398B 5CE6 4E03 910E 0270D6664F01
E2B6110C 1D3E 48D7 88A2 EAE1227458A3

C

Cwatson7227

oh oh oh oh oh i know.

Oregon Diesel. It got crossed with a autoflower and it flowers with more light. Finishes early.

otherwise look for local strains. blueberries are good, dogshit. etc etc

and or ones from Amsterdam. (similar climate) depending.
If you are southern oregon. Its another story.

I'm over here in Ontario, high desertish..lol and it seems like for the last couple years the weather turns on us around harvest making it hard to finish, had to pull way earlier than I wanted this year even after tryin to take preventive measures like covering at night to protect from frost.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Try to find ODI then. (Oregon diesel)

DO NOT BUY SEEDS.

Find a legit cut, that has the wonky flowering time, and finishes early.

Its amazing smoke. Super strong blackberry flavor. Yum.

Its good enough where im thinking about replacing mk with it. If i can find another cut for a decent price.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Try to find ODI then. (Oregon diesel)

DO NOT BUY SEEDS.

Find a legit cut, that has the wonky flowering time, and finishes early.

Its amazing smoke. Super strong blackberry flavor. Yum.

Its good enough where im thinking about replacing mk with it. If i can find another cut for a decent price.

the rrock

the rrock

Grand daddy purple is a great strain outdoors,fast finisher, rock hard grade AAA budz.Romulan or Romberry the same. Gorilla Bomb is a consistent easy to grow(mold resistant) I have grown all these over the past few years outdoor and indoor, these are moderate yielders indoors but outdoors they flourish.Try and find some bug free local clones,they are usually better adapted to your climate

C

Cwatson7227

Grand daddy purple is a great strain outdoors,fast finisher, rock hard grade AAA budz.Romulan or Romberry the same. Gorilla Bomb is a consistent easy to grow(mold resistant) I have grown all these over the past few years outdoor and indoor, these are moderate yielders indoors but outdoors they flourish.Try and find some bug free local clones,they are usually better adapted to your climate
Thanks so much for the info!! I'll def be looking into them. 😁

lalakelley

lalakelley

An original cut of the California bred Shiskaberry. Finishes and a good producer.

Top Bottom