• Thread starter Jamaica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hey sorry again,
the worst thing happened,
two man armed with guns enter my home last week.
they took all my seeds and weed, they specifically asked for all my seeds, the "good ones" they said,
so i know they are rats of my country, but just to tell you that all that beauties were taken away by some mother fucker thief...

i hope i be back soon with a new grow, now i will start all over my collection of seeds.

thanks for reading,
JN.-
I am so sorry to read this. I've been through a home invasion and it's not pretty and it is absolutely NOT fun. There are bad, nasty people all over the world. Do you think you're going to try growing again? I do hope so.

Jamaica

Jamaica

hey, men, first of all thank you very much for your kindness for you all,
the thing was a shit, and they are really nasty people like you said,
but now, a few days later i am happy of still having the experience i get growing all that strains and crosses of mine...
of course i will continue growing, but this time bigger than ever, more seeds and more weed than ever,
they will have to bring a big truck to stole my harvest next time.
thanks again to you all the farmers.
i will keep you informed!
Jn./

Toaster79

Toaster79

That's really crap man. Hope they choke to death on that weed they took. If I were you I'd get me some nasty furious guard dogs to keep my garden safe.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
but now, a few days later i am happy of still having the experience i get growing all that strains and crosses of mine...
of course i will continue growing, but this time bigger than ever, more seeds and more weed than ever,
Jn./
Good to hear;
good attitude--
good karma...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Jn./
Hey, don't joke about that, they brought a truck when they hit me. :p

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Jn./
I believe in karma/juju............I can promise you that the energy those individuals attracted to themselves during that theft will comeback to them 10 fold! Ive seen this happen! Upwards and onwards are what seperates the rockstars from the groupies in this thing of ours..............id be willing to help in any way possible! :D:D:D:D Jamaica folks like you are part of the solution, not the problem!

Jamaica

Jamaica

Hey, don't joke about that, they brought a truck when they hit me. :p

no shit!?! i was joking when i said that, but i know that it could be possible, all this time i was thinking about that in the future if i get some really big growth they will really have to bring some big transport, but to hide that harvest its more difficult also so they only get problems... i assume later that this could happend to everyone who has some value in his home.

That's really crap man. Hope they choke to death on that weed they took. If I were you I'd get me some nasty furious guard dogs to keep my garden safe.
thank you
about the dogs, i have onde dog, but the last thing i want is to hurt him, so i prefer he doesnt attack. i prefer defend myself or nothing. my dog is like my brother. but i think about that when i get him, so i know is one kind of solution, but not no me

I believe in karma/juju............I can promise you that the energy those individuals attracted to themselves during that theft will comeback to them 10 fold! Ive seen this happen! Upwards and onwards are what seperates the rockstars from the groupies in this thing of ours..............id be willing to help in any way possible! :D:D:D:D Jamaica folks like you are part of the solution, not the problem!

Hey thanks for your kindness, i hope so!!

see you later! nice to read you all/

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Back to the drawing board, plan , plan , plan . Man without a plan, plans to fail!

You will come back danker, stickier, and chunkier then ever

Please do not feel like I'm blaming you I have been there, but it's time to treat this old school style and remember lose lips sink ships so keep this shit a secret on this next run

Jamaica

Jamaica

Really bad news....

It happened, again, same story, two men armed with guns tied me up, cover my head and took all my seeds and new stuff.
I am Going to Colorado in a Month or Two. I am half Argentinian half Italian so no problem with my papers,
seeking for a legal job there, so please any advice or recommendation you have let me know, I will be very thankful, I really want to contribute to legal resurgence.
Contact me.
best
Juan

pd: leave a pic 100% Organic Nug

C6226219 65c2 46f4 b209 1edfe6312e87 original
Top Bottom