Outdoor organic medical southern or 200gal and 65 gal

• Thread starter crossfade
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crossfade

crossfade

Seamaiden thanks my pleasure,will post more pics in acouple weeks.

crossfade

crossfade

crossfade

crossfade

Thankyou Seamaiden i will post some newer pics very soon it is crazy how much they have grown sinse last friday done stretching now and starting to fill in.Three weeks ago we had a hard thunder storm that jacked up my favorite plant ,it has recovered somewhat and now all plants are either netted or growing through there cages and are good to go.Here is a pic of the broken plant.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

bigass plants! seems like they're very happy. I presume the smaller ones are the 65's, what's the yield expectancy for those? tnx and keep up the good work man, your garden looks beautiful!

crossfade

crossfade

Mogrow thanks bro,Roy yes the smaller plants are in the 65s as far as yield i am not sure yet, although i got 3 units out of the 65s last year well two of my six were over three and the other four were 1.5 to 2 units.I think i will beat that this year;).

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Mogrow thanks bro,Roy yes the smaller plants are in the 65s as far as yield i am not sure yet, although i got 3 units out of the 65s last year well two of my six were over three and the other four were 1.5 to 2 units.I think i will beat that this year;).

Great results for that pot volume dude, can you take a pic of you next to one of the 65's next time? just to get the relative size of the plant... the reason im so interested in this is that i have some planted in roughly the same volume... anyways thanks for sharing man!

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

wats the word on growin in so ore? i really wanna get a spot in ashland its only 2 hr from my mainn grow and super nice place

Mogrow

Mogrow

very nice crossfade, plants look super happy.
u gonna be a busy man for the next month or so.
nice garden bro, hope you bring it all to the barn.

crossfade

crossfade

Thankyou mogrow yes i am stupid busy 45 hours in four days with my landscapeing biz and twenty plus hours working on the garden not including camping out everynight.We are having a tuf year rain off and on for a week and two more days of showers then it gets back in the eighties but cold at night wed and thur 40 degree nights it is going to be a shit week in the tent but plants are doing ok so that is all that matters right now.

Mogrow

Mogrow

great pics man., so what's the stand out strain this year.? they all look nice.

Top Bottom