Outdoor organic Reserva Privada OG kush & Barneys Farm Red Diesel grow

• Thread starter MrRightBrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

So, i am not sure if this is the right place to put this, if not Mods let me know.

I am running a few mother plants i had laying around outdoors and Organic which are both new to me.
The plants are doing okay, they don't get a ton of direct sunlight and i plated them in 20ish gallon pots with dirt in them, that i used for tomato plants last year, roots and all left in there, i literally dug a hole and planted them in the spot where the tomatoes were, so i didn't have high hopes.. but i also was just going to throw these two plants out, so i said fuck it and bought some Root's Organics nut's and have just been letting them go.

They seem to be wanting something.. i think its Nit , but i am not sure.

Anyhow here we are.. week??? wtf knows.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

SAM 3220

canadaseed

canadaseed

nice plants bro, sun grown weed is the best. red diesel looks great. you should top dress with ash charcoal (not barbecue type) worm castings. where are you situated on the globe?

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I am in the Seattle area. Thank you, I am not used to outdoor, what is the purpose of the ash coal?

canadaseed

canadaseed

Ash will improve nutrients absorption in the soil.. also provides potassium. Just a tip, if the weather is cold and rainy for any extended period of time (2) or more days in a row try and get to your plants and shake em' to get the water off. better safe than sorry when it comes to Budrot and molds.

Top Bottom